Chapter 14 - Prove it

Haruhi P.O.V

Hmph... That Marika... Always hanging out with Hikaru. I touched my chest. Something is wrong with me. This feeling. My chest hurts. This.. This.. this is the feeling of being jealous. Yesterday, I bumped into Marika. Marika have a very evil grin and looked at me.

"Hello Haruhi-san!! Hey, hey... If you really love Hikaru-sama... Then prove it", her words always rang ino my ears. Prove it? How could I prove it? Prove it that I love Hikaru, huh? I always love him. My phone rang. Who could call this early in the morning? Its Hikaru.

"Hello... Hikaru?"

"Haruhi... Open the door...", I was puzzled. Open the door, eh?! Hikaru is in the outside? I rushed out and opened the door. No one was there. When I was about to close the door, someone covered my eyes. 

"Who are you!? Let me go!", I shouted. The man let go of his hands and I was about to punch him.

"Wait... Calm down. Calm down Haruhi..", Hikaru said. Oh? It was just Hikaru.

"You scared me. I thought it was a raper", I said. Hikaru giggled. I looked at his face. I smiled. I hugged him tightly.

"Haruhi? Haruhi is something wrong?", Hikaru asked.

"Huh? What is wrong of hugging you? I just missed you. I didn't saw you in this days. I know it's summer. But I really wanted to see you. Thanks for coming..", I said blushing. Hikaru hugged me more tightly.

"No matter what Marika said.... I will never change. I will always love you Haruhi.", Hikaru said with a redden face. He patted my head and smiled. Tears came to my eyes. 

"Haruhi.. Your crying...", Hikaru asked while wiping my tears.

"Yeah.. Tears.. Tears of joy, I think", words fluttered in my mouth.

"Here.. strawberry cake.. I wanted to see you but it will be awkward if I just came without a reason", Hikaru gave it to me looking away.

"Thank you...", I thanked him with a smile in the face.

"It looks like that it was true...", we heard a voice. It was Marika. She was in a morning exercise. 

"Marika?!", both Hikaru and I shouted.

"Even it was so early in the morning, the couple is already hugging", Marika said jealously.

"What's wrong with her?", Hikaru asked. She bowed and looked away. 

"Whatever happens Hikaru-sama! I will never give up until I'll get you from Haruhi-san!", she shouted. "Sorry to disturb you!", Marika added.

Marika POV

Wait, my chest hurts. I ran even faster. I will get Hikaru-sama from that freak! I ran crying...

Heart broken Marika-chan.... :) Wish you like it!