Chapter 4 - Kaoru likes the girl,too

(Kaoru POV)

"I want something to tell you Hikaru", I told my brother. "What is it , Kaoru?", he asked me. "This is something very serious about. And this is something that could hurt you but I really don't want to hurt you", I told him slowly and shy. Wait.. I have to tell him! "Com'on brother! What do you mean!?", he asked me very seriously. "I like Haruhi, Hikaru. And I know that you like her,too. If your not serious about her, I will never let you have her.", I told him angrily. "Wha!?? You... You... you like Haruhi, too?", he said very shocked. "So that's it. If your not asking Haruhi out for a date then I will! I will confess my feelings to her. I'm sorry but I really like her.", I told him and left.

I did this for his own sake. So he can be strong enough. I want him to love Haruhi. Even though I like Haruhi, but Hikaru is more important to me.

~At the Academy~

I was talking with Haruhi after class. "Haruhi, can you go out for a date with me next Sunday? Then I have something to tell you after the date.", I told her blushing. "Okay, then It's fine. Even though I have nothing to do on Sunday.", she answered me. 

On the next Sunday, we went to the museum park. Hikaru was sneaking around with us with a sad face. We ate and have fun. "Hey Haruhi, can we hold hands? Just for this moment.", I asked Haruhi. My heart beats so fast. Wait... I don't have time to be embarrass. Keep calm, I'm doing this for my brother. Haruhi just accepted my request and hold my hand. Hikaru was very angry to me, and I know it. He ran crying. Now, I'm gonna tell my feelings to Haruhi. "Umm... Haruhi..", I said. When Haruhi moved her head towards me, I kissed her in her cheek. She was shocked. "I like you Haruhi, but Hikaru is more important to me.", I whispered to her. She was just nothing with the kiss. You know Haruhi, just don't know how to be embarass. "Ummm..., Kaoru, I'm sorry but I have someone who I liked.", she told me blushing. I just turned my head and said "It's the end of the date, thanks for coming here Haruhi", I told her smiling. I know someone owns her heart and its not Tamaki.

While..... (Hikaru POV) 

(Crying) What should I do?? Kaoru likes Haruhi! (Knock.. Knock..) I heard someone knocked the door. "Who is it?", I asked. When I open the door, I saw Kaoru's face. "Yo!", he shouted. "Whats 'yo!', what happen to your DATE, with Haruhi. Did you confess your feelings to her? What did she say?", I asked Kaoru jealously. "It was nothing.", he told me. I was pissed. And punch him in his face. "What do you mean 'NOTHING'! Its everything to me!",I told him very pissed. He patted me then "You know what? She likes someone else and its not Tamaki, You still have a chance. I will root for you, so tell your feelings to her.", he whispered to me smiling. I still have a chance! "Thanks Kaoru!", I told him. "You should be praticing how to confess to her or your plan will be down, bye", Kaoru gigled and left.

(Author: I published a little earlier because someone followed me. I would appreciate to update more earlier if someone would follow me! Thanks! There are more to come!)