Chapter 6 - Tamaki's confession

Tamaki POV

        I'm going to confess my feelings to Haruhi! I love Haruhi! And I know it. No... no one will stop me. What if, Haruhi and I will have cute kids! Kyaa!! My face is hot red!!!! Silly me, imagining in the future. Just 'if'.. That's only just 'if'. I woke up early in the morning and planning what I will do if I confess my feelings to Haruhi. I suit my black shirt. And went to Haruhi after breakfast.

        "Hey Haruhi, can I talk with you. Just the two of us. Please I have something I want to tell you. Please go at that garden this night", I asked Haruhi. Haruhi just accept it anyway. "Hey, Hey Hika-chan. Tama-chan will confess to Haruhi, right?", Honey-senpai said while eating his cake with Usa-chan. My heart raced. But when Hikaru hear what Honey-senpai said, he looked depressed. Maybe Hikaru also like Haruhi? What should I do? No... No.... No way! I will never lose!

        It was already night when I saw Haruhi so pretty. My heart beats so fast. I have to do this!! I already decide myself I could confess my feelings to Haruhi. When I walked towards to Haruhi, I scared her and she was very scared. I smiled and laughed. "Hey Tamaki-senpai, do you want something? What are you trying to say?", Haruhi asked. "Ummm..., Haruhi can you hold my hand? Just for this moment?", I asked her. She hold my hand. My face turned red.  "Look at the stars senpai. Aren't they so beautiful? And also the moon", she told me while looking at the starry sky. I looked at the sky and look at her CUTE CUTE face. I kissed Haruhi at the cheek. She gasped. And then Hikaru saw me kissing Haruhi. He was very shocked and ran away. Good for him. 

        "Haruhi, I love you.. I love you since we meet. Even I'm such an idiot, I have feelings for you Haruhi!", I shouted towards her. She bowed her head and said "I'm sorry senpai. I love you. I love as a friend. I love someone else. I really like him. And that's it." It broke my heart. I feel very sad.  I am very heart broken. It's something I never expected. "Umm... Haruhi? If you like someone, I wish he can make you always happy. But if he hurt you, I will kill him", I told her. She smiled and giggled. "Haru-chan, Tama-chan! Its time for dinner", Honey-senpai shouted. We ran to have dinner.

(Author: This is very early, I know it. But I can't make my readers wait. For more and more earlier, please follow me. If you have any suggestions, please messge me.!! If you follow me, I appreciate to make some more and more earlier)