Chapter 16 - Haruhi's Bestfriend

Haruhi and Marika became close after their little serious talk (See in the previous chapter). They eat together in lunch. And Haruhi didn't talk to Hikaru always. Hikaru was annoyed but he understands.... Haruhi didn't have many friends that are girls, because of their relationship.

"Haruhi-san!! Haruhi-san!! Ohayou!", Marika ran towards Haruhi.

"Ohayou Marika-san...", Haruhi greeted her while waving her hand.

Hikaru went beside Haruhi and greeted her and Marika.

"Umm.... Haruhi, Marika.... Honey-senpai wanted to have a cake party because he already knew to bake a cake. He wanted us to be his first guest."

"Really?!", Marika sparkles her eyes when hearing those words.

"Honey-senpai knew to bake a cake?, I can't wait to taste it!", Haruhi said smiling.

————————————

"Yo! Nee, nee,... Haru-chan, here's you cake!", Honey-senpai served the cakes with Mori-senpai.

"It looks Delicious! ", Tamaki shouted.

"Itadakimasu!", everyone yelled.

"It's so delicious! You are a good baker, Honey-senpai!", Marika said.

"Really?! My dream is to stand my own cake shop!"

Haruhi went to windows to take a look. Hikaru went beside her.

"Hey Haruhi, did you liked Honey-senpai''s cake?"

"Of course... I love it...", Haruhi answered while looking in the blue sky. Hikaru looked at Haruhi.

"Hey Hikaru, Marika-san is really beautiful, right?", Haruhi asked Hikaru a random question.

"Huh? We are just talking about Honey-senpai' cake... And now we are starting to talk about Marika out of blue.."

"Geez... Just answer my question."

"Okay... Marika is beautiful but for me, your the most beautiful of all women I meet.", Hikaru said sweetly.

"Don't tease me, okay? Well Marika is sweet. She is my best friend! She always calls me every night.then—", Haruhi keeps talking about Marika while Hikaru was upset. He was pissed because Haruhi keeps talking about Marika. He keeps biting his lower lip.

"STOP talking about Marika!", Hikaru suddenly shouted due to his anger.

"Huh? What's wrong? Why are pissed?", Haruhi shouted angrily.

Due to the shouting, everyone stopped eating and looked at Haruhi and Hikaru fighting.

"You keep talking to Marika all the time! You don't even give attention to me!"

"Huh? Your jealous?! We are friends, of course we always talk!"

"But... But... How about me? Your boyfriend? You didn't give me attention! Since you became close friends with MARIKA, you stopped talking, playing, giving me bento to me!"

"Haruhi-san, stop please!", Marika came and wanted to stop Haruhi.

"Don't stop me Marika-san!", Haruhi pushed Marika away.

"See?! You don't even care for me because of Marika!!! You give all your attention to her!"

"Marika is not included here!! Is something wrong with being with Marika-san?!"

"Yeah! She is! Every time I give you flowers and stuff. You keep it beside and even thrown them away! I saw some flowers from me that I gave you in the garbage! You need to understand me too! I can't keep considering things just for you!!", Hikaru higher his eye brows.

"Shut the hell up Hikaru!", Haruhi slapped Hikaru's face. Hikaru touched his face.

"We're done... We are DONE!", Haruhi shouted then left.

"We're doooonne?", Hikaru space out.

————————————————-

Haruhi and Hikaru are done... They break up... Will they be together again? Who will Haruhi choose? Hikaru, the one she loved? Or Marika, here best friend?