Chapter 15- Marika

Marika P.O.V

I rushed out to school. I've meet Hikaru-sama in the gates. Then he had a very annoying face looked at me. What's wrong with him?

"Hikaru-sama!! Hikaru-sama!!!"

"Ohayou (Good morning) Marika!", Hikaru-sama said with a low tone.

"Ohayou Hikaru-sama! I've made a bento for you—", I stopped saying things when he started talking by himself.

"I wish Haruhi's bento made for me has meat and rice balls! Then...."

I looked away. Hikaru-sama really loved Haruhi. I was jealous and I know it. Why do I have to love someone when they love someone else..? I don't... I don't have any chance for Hikaru-sama to love me.

After class, I rushed to the Music Room #3, where Hikaru-sama is. But I saw him talking with Haruhi. I rounder my eyes and looked away. I shut the door very strong and it was able to make a sound.

"Marika-san....", I heard Haruhi called my name.

What's wrong with her?! She had everything!! She had Hikaru-sama, Kaoru, Tamaki-senpai, and those other Host Club members. She already win!! And I admit that I lose.

I went to unused room and I hid there. I was crying, my face was like this ://////: My face was redden. I love Hikaru-sama!!

Third Person P.O.V.

As Marika cried in that room, Haruhi left the Club room and followed Marika. I have to say something to Marika. It looks like I ruined her Her little world. Haruhi talked in her mind.

When Haruhi opened the door, Marika rounder her eyes. And made a very angry face. She hold Haruhi's arm tightly. Haruhi still has unemotionally face. Marika's tears dropped in Haruhi's lap.

"Why!? Why do you came here!? You had everything you need!! Why do you have to get everything I wanted to have!? What's wrong?!", Marika cried. Haruhi looked away.

"I don't got everything you wanted Marika-san. You still have me in your side. You still have the people from Host Club..", Haruhi said in a low tone.

Marika's pupils get bigger.

"What do you mean I still have you in my side. Everyone from the Host Club still have in my side?!"

"......................"

"Hey answer me!", Marika had shaken Haruhi's shoulders. "Hey... Answer me.."

Haruhi patted Marika's head and smiled.

"You love Hikaru, right? And I also love him. Loving Hikaru is not wrong. What's wrong for you is to be so irritated when Hikaru loves someone. Hikaru had a heart and a mind. Everyone does.... You know that Hikaru and I are dating.... But you can't change it. But that doesn't means to hate Hikaru or me for not Hikaru loving you."

"huh?", Marika's tears can't stop going down.

"Because everyone have their own hearts and minds. And you have one too Marika-san. I know it hurts. Because I also felt it. I don't have everything. I don't have a mother. My mother died when I was young. And I don't have a manly father. My father is a gay. But his a good father. I don't have plenty of money. All I have..... All I have are friends. Friends that I love, I care, and I can count on. Tamaki-senpai, Honey-senpai, Mori-senpai, Kyouya-senpai, Kaoru, Hikaru and other guests of our Club. And it also counts you in too Marika-san..."

Marika cried in Haruhi's arms. While Haruhi is hugging her tightly.

"Haruhi.... Sorry.... And also tha——-..Thank you...."

—————————

New stronger relationship between GIRLS... Wish you like it!