Chapter 12 - Childhood Friend

3rd Person P.O.V

A new girl came in Ouran, a very beautiful one. Tic- tac- tic -tac. Running with her heels. Everyone glare at her. She's very cute.

         "That girl is so cute", a woman said.

-------------------------------------------------------

        "Um... Hello! I'm a new transfer.. Umm.. Do you know Hitachiin Hikaru-sama?", the girl asked Haruhi who was reading and studying for the exam.

        "Yes.. May I asked? What is your name?", Haruhi asked.

        "I'm Lakuri Marika!! Then your name is?"

        "I'm Fujioka Haruhi."

        "What I just said... Do you know where is Hitachiin Hikaru-sama?"

        "Yeah.. He's on this way", Haruhi guide her.

Haruhi looked at her face. She's so happy. Haruhi thinks that if this girl, Marika knows Hikaru. Then when they already reached the room. Marika jumped to Hikaru and kissed him in the cheek. Haruhi rounder and rounder her eyes. She was... was... JEALOUS. 

        "MARIKA!!!!!!!!!!", Hikaru shouted.

        "Hello Hikaru-sama! Long time no see."

        "Wait... Marika, what are you doing here?'

        "I've come to see you Hikaru-sama. And also remember that I was your childhood friend."

        "Yeah!! I know that.. But you look different!"

        "Huh? Yeah! Marika grew beautiful! Right? Hikaru-sama!?", Marika said.

        ("Wait.. Hikaru said that  Kaoru is his only friend but... He have a childhood friend.", Haruhi talked in her mind)

After class, Haruhi went with Hikaru to the Music Room # 3 while Marika tagged along. Haruhi was annoyed but also happy because she saw Hikaru smiling. She never saw Hikaru laughed like that.

After some business, Marika was introduced to the Ouran Host Club members.

        "What a wonderful lady you have here Hikaru!", Tamaki grinned.

        "Hey, hey, You have a lady then, can you pass Haruhi here to me?", Tamaki whispered.

Hikaru was mad. "Why would I hand Haruhi to you!?!", he shouted. Marika was confused. She think that Haruhi is a gay.. Or somethimg like that. 

        "Wait? What do you mean Hikaru-sama? You wouldn't hand Haruhi to Tamaki-senpai? What's the meaning of that? Haruhi-kun is a boy, isn't he? Wait, maybe Hikaru-sama have a relationship with this boy. MAYBE HIKARU-SAMA is a GAY!!!", Marika shouted of terror.

        "No.. No.. Marika! I'm not a gay.. Then Haruhi is not my anything... He is my... my... um... BESTFRIEND!", Hikaru told her. 

        "Really!! You mean you don't have a relationship with Haruhi-kun??!", Marika laughed and was rejoiced. 

Haruhi left and was freaking mad at Hikaru... She was very mad because Hikaru didn't say the truth that she's a girl and she was his girlfriend. Kaoru was wandering why Haruhi is mad. 

        "Wait.. Haruhi? Haruhi, where are you going?", Hikaru asked.

        "Just going outside... To have fresh air..", Haruhi answered madly.

Hikaru was worried. Maybe he did the wrong thing.. Just maybe... Kaoru went and sneak to Haruhi.

        "Hey Kaoru, what are you doing? Why are you keep following me?", Haruhi said.

        "Nice sense..."

        "What do you want?", Haruhi asked grumpily.

        "Nothing.. Just wandering why are you so annoyed of Marika."

        "Oh.. Marika? Marika is your childhood friend, right?"

        "Yeah... But Marika is not closed to me.. She is very closed with Hikaru.. I mean.. She is a daughter of our maid. She is our playmate when we were kids. But her mother left and also her. But she has a promise with Hikaru.. Like, marrying when they see each other again. Her mother is now a professional of cooking. She is now in America. Look at Marika now, she's so rich. And entered Ouran.  Never mind Haruhi... Their promise is just a childhood promise. It can't change your relationship with Hikaru.., Right?", Hikaru explained.

        "Right... But what if Hikaru still loves her.? What would I do?"

        "No.. I know my brother. He loves you more than anyone or anything, Trust me.."

-----------------Back to Hikaru and Marika at the school's room-----------------------------

No one is around. Just Hikaru and Marika talking about their past. And also talking about the promise.

        "Hey, Hikaru-sama, remember the promise that we made when we were kids?",

        "Yeah... I remember it.."

        "Do you still love me, Hikaru-sama?"

        "I don't know. I love someone else"

        "Then who is it? Is it Haruhi, right?"

        "Huh?"

        "Haruhi is a girl, right? I saw her I.D fell then I saw it and knew that she was a girl"

        "Yeah.. I love her.."

        "Then... DO YOU HAVE A RELATIONSHIP WITH HER?"

        "Umm... No.. (I have to make it a secret)"

        "OKay! Then I still have a chance.."

        "What? A chance?"

        "Yeah... Think about it.. I still loves you Hikaru-sama."

Hikaru rounder his eyes. But he still thinks that Marika can't change his love for Haruhi. When Hikaru stand up, he accidentally fell into Marika. Their face was so close and almost came for a kiss. Haruhi saw everything. "I'm sorry to disturb you!", Haruhi said and ran. Hikaru stand up and was ready to run to Haruhi BUT... "Hikaru-sama.. Please don't leave me here...!", Marika held Hikaru's hand but Hikaru let it go and said... "Shut UP!!".

While Hikaru run towards the CRYING haruhi, he thinks that Haruhi was JEALOUS..

I'm so sooorrry for the late update!! :) I jsut finished my graduation!! Hope ya like it!! :)