Chapter 20 - Truth

Haruhi's P.O.V

"Why am I crying?", my tears fell into my hands. I found out that I was in the clinic.

"You collapsed in the rooftop, I brought you here. The nurse said that you have a fever due to stress.", Hikaru told me while looking away.

We heard someone knocked the door. The door opened then Tamaki-senpai and the others came.

"Haruhi!! Are you alright?", Tamaki-senpai shouted.

"Haru-chan! Haru-chan!! Want to eat a cake?",-Honey-senpai

"Haruhi..... Come drink some medicine",-Kaoru

"Mori-senpai, call the nurse...", -Kyouya-senpai.

"SHUT UP!!!!!!!!!! ", Hikaru shouted. Everyone silence. Not a word came out from their mouth.

I giggled. It was funny..... ^_^ hihihihi....

Everyone smiled at me. Hikaru whispered to everyone one by one... I wonder what are they talking about. Then everyone left. Hikaru sat at my side.

I looked at his eyes.

"So... We're friends again?", he asked. I nodded. I saw Marika in the doors sneaking. What's she up to?

I went out and also Hikaru. He told me that he's going to the Math Room for his late assignment. I went to Marika-san.

"Haruhi!! >.< Did you two get along already?", Marika asked me.

"Yup... But I think it will start over number 1", I said.

"Well, good Luck...", she said with an evil grin and walk away. Why? Nah... I don't care.

"Haruhi", someone called my name... I think it's Hikaru.

I looked at his face then..

*chu*

H-He kissed me! He actually kissed me! O/////////////////O I bigger my eyes then he let go of his lips.

"I'm sorry.... I... I just can't take it any more.", he told me while looking away.

I redden myself. And began to talk...

"It's okay....", I responded.

"Huh?", he rounder his eyes.

"Hikaru.... I'm... I'm sorry!!!! >.< I'm wrong! I don't hate you... I just think I hate you but the truth is I still love you Hikaru. I'm sorry! I'm so sorry.", I cried.

Then he hugged me. I can feel his pounding of his heart and his heat.

"I shouldn't say bad things about your best friend Marika. I'm sorry", he told me.

"No... I should pay attention to you always since your my boyfriend... I'm sorry!", I added. He held my shoulders then...

"Haruhi... Will you be my girlfriend again?", he told me. I rounder my eyes and I bowed my head and hold my chest.

"Okay.... Thank you Hikaru", I told him.

Then we closer our faces and kissed. I closed my eyes and began to feel the warmth of our lips.

I'm very glad that we became together again...... ^_^

-end of chapter-

Wish ya liked it!! >.<