Chapter 5 - A Vacation

(Kaoru PVO)

        You know what? Hikaru is like a jerk right now. I am very worried about him. When Haruhi is with him, he freak out and ran blushing. Tamaki-senpai is worrying, too. BECAUSE of his DAUGHTER is always hanging out with Hikaru. Dah.. I heard the boss, Tamaki will be confessing to Haruhi. I don't really think if he had a chance. But I don't think Haruhi likes Tamaki.

        "Good morning, Hikaru! Kaoru!", Haruhi  shouted to us, while I and Hikaru is walking in the halls."Good morning Haruhi", both of us response to Haruhi. Some girls ran to us to have an autograph. You know us, very popular with girls and always been chased by girls. After class, the three of us went to Music Room # 3. "Hey Haruhi, can you go on a vacation with us Hikaru next week? The teachers are going to America for a special tour.", I asked Haruhi. "Okay, fine", she quickly response it to us. Hikaru is hardly blushing. Ahh... I wish it goes what I planned.

        When we came to the club room, Tamaki said that we will have a vacation next week. I was very angry of it. And I said "Boss, I, Hikaru and Haruhi will go to a vacation also next week. I'm very sorry but we can't come along with you sir". The boss freak out. "Your bringing my CUTE HARUHI?!! I'm going with you! You three can't leave us here!", the boss said. Honey-senpai also said that they are also coming. And also Mori-senpai and Kyouya-senpai. I don't have choice. So next week, we ended up a vacation with all of us. I'm very annoyed with it. I prepared two sits for Haruhi and Hikaru. A special sit. Hikaru was exhausted. When I saw Haruhi blushing when talking with Hikaru, my heart ached. I have to do this. I promised Hikaru to support him. This ache will never bring me down. But in the end, I can't stand to watch this two having fun each other. I will just sleep in the van. 

        We are finally here! Lololita Resort. I've missed this place. Lololita Resort is owned by my Aunt Jolieta. "My handsome nephews! Are you here to visit? And you also brought friends. And a girl! Come here dear!", Aunt Jolieta welcomed us. "Volia! This is your room. I prepared 6 blankets and 6 pillows here in this room. Make yourselves at home!", Aunt Jolieta said while introsucing our room. I saw Aunt whispering to Hikaru. After that, Hikaru turned red. I wonder what Aunt told Hikaru. We take a hot bath at the hot springs.

        "Hey Tama-chan, I heard you like Hikaru", Honey-senpai said. Tamaki was exhausted. "Who told you that Honey-senpai?", Tamaki responded. "It was Kyouya-chan. He have an investegation with you. You always dreamed about you and Haruhi. Thinking of Haruhi and hugging her and kissing her and..", Honey-senpai said. "Wha!! That jerk Kyouya! What did he done! He told my secret!", Tamaki shouted. Hikaru was annoyed to hear those. "Hey Tamaki, you should rather be honest or die!", Kyouya told Boss very scary. "Umm... I'm... I- I'm confessing my feelings to Haruhi. And nobody will stop me!", Tamaki told us. Hikaru was freakING out. He was scared and was very angry with Tamaki. I know that Hikaru would be hurt because he did not have a date with Haruhi and confess to her first. "Don't worry! Hikaru", I whispered to him

What will Hikaru react? Will Tamaki be confessing to Haruhi? And what would be Haruhi's answer? Find out on the next chapter!!!

(Author: Early updated! Its very early Am I right? The situation is getting serious. So don't ever miss the next chapter! Follow me, like this chapter? click like.. Some comments? So comment.. I'm always waiting for your message or suggestions.)