Chapter 13 - Jealous

(Hikaru POV)

She's jealous. She's jealous. I have to clear this misunderstanding! 

"Haruhi! Haruhi!", I shouted while chasing her. I grabbed her hand. She was crying. I hate seeing her cry but I made her cry. 

"Leave me alone!", she shouted. She letgo of her hand then I hugged her.

"I told you to leave me alone!!", she shouted again and again. I hug her tightly and never let her go.

"You shouldn't be jealous, Haruhi!", I told her while wiping her tears.

"Your happy when your with Marika-san, aren't you?", she bowed her head. "Your happy, right?! You even wanted to kiss her in front of me!", she shouted to me again. I rounder my eyes.

"What are you talking? It was just an accident! You don't have to be worried! There is no one else that I love, but only you! No one else!", I told her blushing. What a girl! Gets jealous in just a misunderstanding. I think this over serious woman turned  into a 'Tsundere'. 

"It's true, isn't?", She told me while closer her face towards mine. "Yeah, it's true!", I told her with a smirk. "If your gonna cheat, I'm gonna kill you!", she added. She's scary.

—————————-In the park————————————- 

"Hikaru-sama... Hikaru-sama!", I heard Marika's voice.

"What is it?", I asked. 

"Your a LIAR! You didn't tell me that Haruhi-san is your girlfriend!", she cornered me.

"Huh?"

"I asked some girls in the academy. Then they said, Oh! The lovey-dovey couple?! Their so sweet when they are with each other! Kyaa!!. Your lying! Maybe, you didn't wanted to make me know about this, aren't you? Maybe your ashame in introducing your girl friend to your first Love? Right Hikaru-sama?", she said with an evil grin.

"Can you stop it!? Haruhi is my first love not you! Your such a kid!", I told her.

"Oh?? You even made me promise, A promise about marrying me when we get older. Then I can even remember your words, 'I love you Marika-chan!'. Hmph! You can't even remember it! What a bad brain"

"It's just a childhood promise. My present can't be changed by you! I love Haruhi!"

"Alright. But it can be change if you'll love me."

................

:) Do you liked it? It's good! Don't worry about the new character 'Marika', she's just spicing things so that Haruhi's 'Tsundere' side can be shown up! :) I wish you like it! Give me more likes! <3