δεκατρία// Thirteen

Disclaimer: Teen Wolf, The Originals and The Vampire Diaries are not mine. In some parts if the dialogue looks the same with the show, well it is. I only own the character of Lorelli. And well some parts of her past. Yeah try to enjoy this. With Love Darelly.

δεκατρία (Thirteen)

"Call it again" Scott said nervous.

"It's not here. Okay, so you lost your phone. Why don't you just get a new one?" Stiles asked to his friend.

"I can't afford a new one. And I can't do this alone. We have to find Derek" he told him. Stiles frowned.

"Well, "A", you're not alone. You have me. And "B", didn't you say Derek walked into gun fire? He sounds pretty dead" he said honestly.

"Argent's plan was to use him to get to the Alpha, they're not going to kill him" Scott informed.

"All right, so then just let them do what they're planning, you know? They use Derek to get Peter, problem solved" he replied.

"Not if Peter's going after Allison to find Derek. I can't protect her on my own. Which means we either find Derek first - just - just help me." He begged.

"You know, you probably lost it when you two were fighting. You remember that, when he was trying to kill you, after you interrupted him trying to kill Jackson? Are you starting to see a pattern of violent behavior here?" Stiles asked him with a little bit of sarcasm.

"He wasn't going to kill anyone. And I'm not letting him die" he told him.

"Could you at least think about letting him die? For me? And also what about Lorelli if something happens don't you think she would do something?" Stiles asked.

"I don't even want to know what she would do, I'm pretty sure it would be worse that what Peter would do" Scott answered trying not to think in the horrible things that she could do to the ones he love.

"Maybe you are overthinking, I mean, maybe Lorelli is just like Derek, you know you told me, she said it was an accident that Laura had died, but we both know that's not true, it could be that Peter is manipulating her just like he did to Derek" Stiles suggested.

"Maybe, I don't know but it's like when you talk to her, she's cruel, cold, and you can see how evil she is" Scott replied. Stiles scoffed.

"Evil? Really? Well the times that I had speak with her, she's just sarcastic, not cold or-" Scott interrupted him.

"Yeah, but she likes you, she hates me, she told me the only reason that I was still alive, it was because you wouldn't be able to trust her, she has a thing for you." Stiles sighed.

"I know" he answered quietly.

"What?" Scott asked him confused.

"I know, she told me, I was better than everyone else in the school, even better than you" Scott frowned.

"Better in a way..." he gestured him to continue.

"Better in a way that I have some kind of spark or power whatever, inside of me, and she would explode it, so I could reach my full potential" he finished.