Τριάντα τρία// Thirty Three

Disclaimer: Teen Wolf, The Originals and The Vampire Diaries are not mine. In some parts if the dialogue looks the same with the show, well it is. I only own the character of Lorelli. And well some parts of her past. Yeah try to enjoy this. With Love Darelly.

Τριάντα τρία (Thirty Three)

"I got to meet with the medical examiner and try to figure out what happened with Jackson. I've got an APB out on Stiles. His jeep is still in the parking lot, so that means - the hell, I don't know what that means. Um - look, if he answers his phone, if he answers his emails, if either one of you see him-" Sheriff Stilinski started to said.

"We'll call you" Isaac finished for him.

"Look, he's probably just freaked out from all the attention or something" Scott said to calm he down "We'll find him."

"Yeah. I'll see you, okay?" he said nodding and then he left.

"McCall" Coach called the beta "We need you on the team, okay? You know I can't put you on the field next season if you don't get your grades up."

"Yeah" he said nodding "I know, coach."

"All right. I mean, I - I know I yell a lot, but it's not like I hate you guys. Well, I kind of hate Greenberg, but, you know, that's different. It's Greenberg. I'm just saying we - I need you on the team. Get your grades back up" he told him.

"I will" Scott promised.

"I know" the Coach said and leaved.

"Is that everyone?" Scott asked his beta friend.

"I think so" Isaac answered and saw how he was grabbing Stiles' clothes "You're going to find him by scent?"

"Yeah, we both are" he answered and tossed him a shoe.

"But how come you get his shirt and I get a shoe?" he asked him pouting. Then the younger Alpha appeared.

"We need to talk" Derek said.

"All of us" Lorelli said appearing next to him.

"It's important" Peter finished with a grin.

"Holy sh-" Scott was going to curse but the shock stopped him "What the hell is this?" he asked in disbelief.

"You know, I thought the same thing when I saw you talking to Gerard at the sheriff's station" Derek snapped back.

"Okay, hold on" Scott said "He - he threatened to kill my mom. And I had to get close to him. What was I supposed to do?" he asked defending himself.

"I'm going to go with Scott on this one. Have you seen his mom? She's gorgeous" Peter said, Lorelli rolled her eyes at his remark.

"Shut up" Both, Derek and Scott snapped in unison.

"Who is he?" Isaac asked confused.

"That's Peter, Derek's Uncle. Little while back, he and Lorelli tried to kill us all, and then we set him on fire, and Derek slashed his throat" Scott resumed.