δεκαεννέα// Nineteen

Disclaimer: Teen Wolf, The Originals and The Vampire Diaries are not mine. In some parts if the dialogue looks the same with the show, well it is. I only own the character of Lorelli. And well some parts of her past. Yeah try to enjoy this. With Love Darelly.

δεκαεννέα(Nineteen)

Klaus Mikaelson finally had arrived, he quickly drove to his house, he was in a particular way happy to see his sister, after five years of no seeing each other he was excited like a kid in Christmas, he fight with Elijah, with Rebekah even Kol, but with Lorelli never, their relationship was perfect, which was really weird considering their personalities, but when the two of them were together they were actually happy.

"Lorelli are you here" he called entering the house "Sis-" he was cut off by a sword that was throw to him that he quickly catch.

"Nice reflexes brother" she said to him now appearing in front of him. He smiled and he got in position knowing they would fight like the old times "Ready for a rematch, now is my turn to win you" he smirked.

"In your dreams Lori" he told her, he quickly attacked her, but she ducked, she kicked his sword making floating in the air a moment Klaus immediately jumped and grab it, but Lorelli hit his feet making him lose his balance, he fell on the floor and she put her sword in his neck smiling.

"I win" she muttered him, she removed the sword and offered him her hand, he smiled her and took it, they looked each other for a moment and then they hugged. "I missed you."

"Me too" he replied.

"What a beautiful moment, you are going to make me cry Lorelli" a voice said behind them, both sibling turned around Klaus frowned and Lorelli only rolled her eyes.

"Oh shut up" she retorted.

"And who are you mate?" Klaus asked him calmly.

"His name is Peter Hale he is a friend" she answered him.

"Hale?" she nodded "As the family of werewolves you told me you were going to visit" again she nodded "Well, pleasure to meet you Peter" he was going to reach his hand but his sister stopped him.

"You can't touch him, he's dead" she told him, and Klaus frowned.

"And how did you die if may I ask?" he asked him.

"A couple of teenagers set me on fire and my nephew slashed my throat so he could be the Alpha" Peter answered him.

"Interesting" Klaus muttered.

"Is more complicated that how it sounds" she told him "You remember the Argents?" he asked him.

"How could I not, thanks to them Mikael found us" he answered her a little angry.

"Well Kate Argent the daughter of Gerard, killed all his family in a fire, the only survivors were him, his nephew Derek and niece Laura" she looked at Peter so he could continue.

"I was left in coma for 6 years, after I slowly healed I had to get revenge on them and I had to make a little sacrifice, I killed my niece for the Alpha status so I could get more power, I bit a teenage boy to be more stronger but there were complications" he said.

"His nephew Derek was in town too, when he found out about Laura, he wanted revenge too, that's where I came in, I helped Peter so they wouldn't know about him, he killed all the people that were involved in the fire, lamentably the little boy and Derek were getting close to catch him, so we had to be quick and when Peter killed Kate, Derek and the teenagers set him on fire and his nephew slashed his throat killing him" she finished.