τριάντα δύο// Thirty Two

Disclaimer: Teen Wolf, The Originals and The Vampire Diaries are not mine. In some parts if the dialogue looks the same with the show, well it is. I only own the character of Lorelli. And well some parts of her past. Yeah try to enjoy this. With Love Darelly.

τριάντα δύο (Thirty Two)

"Hey. You know what's happening to Matt?" Stiles asked to the Alpha.

"I know, the book's not going to help him. You can't just break the rules, not like this" Derek told him.

"What do you mean?" he asked confused.

"Universe balances things out. Always does" Derek explained.

"Not always" a female voice sounded, making both gasp "Hello, sunshine's."

"Holy shit" Stiles exclaimed "What do you mean not always?"

"You're wrong, nature balances everything" Derek stated. And she shook her head.

"It didn't happen to me" she shrugged, and Derek looked at her confused "But that's not the point, right now he's right Matt can't go around killing just like that."

"Is it because he's using Jackson to kill people who don't deserve it?" Stiles asked.

"And like she said he's killing people himself" the Alpha answered.

"So if Matt breaks the rules of the Kanima, he becomes the Kanima?" she nodded in response.

"Balance" Derek replied.

"Will he believe us if we tell him that?" the teenager asked.

"Not likely" both of them answered in unison.

"Okay, he's going to kill all of us when he gets that book, isn't he?" Lorelli shook her head.

"Not if a kill him first" she answered.

"How can you're still alive?" Stiles asked curious.

"First of all Stiles I'm not even alive" she answered "Also you never killed me, that thing about me turning gray that all of you saw, it was a trick."

"And now? He shot you in the head" Stiles insisted.

"Here's a key word" she told him "Immortal" the energy of the station went out "Well, that's not me" the alarms were sounding and she groaned in annoyance "The Argents are here, I got to go, I'll just take the kid and leave, good luck" she stood up to leave but Derek stopped her.

"Wait" he called her.

"What?" she asked raising her eyebrow.

"Can you help us?" Derek asked hopeful.

"And why would I help both of you?" he groaned.

"Please" still nothing "I'm begging you" she smiled.

"That's what I like to hear" she said, biting her wrist she gave both of them her blood "Let's go" she disappeared with her vampire speed. Matt was in the same room as Melissa, when the hybrid appeared "Matty, miss me?" she asked, he turned and gasped, his eyes were wide.