τρία// Three

Disclaimer: Teen Wolf, The Originals and The Vampire Diaries are not mine. In some parts if the dialogue looks the same with the show, well it is. I only own the character of Lorelli. And well some parts of her past. Yeah try to enjoy this. With Love Darelly.

⇒ τρία (Three)

Lorelli thought it would be more impressive meet Derek Hale, it was good but not enough, not like the time she met the famous Damon Salvatore, that was an exquisite meeting, it was the 60's and she was getting a little "snack" when she heard another vampire getting closer to her "Interrupting a woman while she's eating, it's a little bit rude don't you think love?" Lori asked with a smirk and blood all over her lips, even like that she managed to look beautiful, sexy in a morbidly way, she turned around to see a tall man, it was night but she still could appreciate those beautiful blue-dark eyes.

"I'm sorry my lady, is just I smelled something sweet and delicious" The man answered with a soft but still sexy voice "Damon Salvatore at your service" he said coming closer to her in vampire speed.

"My pleasure, Lorelli Mikaelson love" she answered with a beautiful smile, now without blood in her lips.

They continued to talking more, and more, people said they looked perfect together, both of them beautiful and handsome as hell, of course they flirted sometimes but it was in a friendly way, they were better as best friends and it was ok, she was even going to present him to his brother Klaus because of the closeness, until one day Mikael was getting closer to catch them, she need it to go, but Damon he would be in danger if Mikael knew it, so she did what never wanted to do to him, erase his memory, he forgot her, every day, every month, every year, they pass together it was all gone, still today he doesn't remember her, only a few years ago she receive a call from Klaus that he had found the doppelganger and finally both of the would be free of the curse, he told her the doppelganger name was Elena and she was protected by the Salvatore brothers, Stefan Salvatore aka "The Reaper" and ex friend of Klaus, who also his memory was erased, and Damon Salvatore aka "Her best friend" well ex best friend, one day maybe not late in the future she'll go to Mystic Falls and look for Damon.

But for now she need it to concentrate in her "plan" and any other stupid feeling like friendship or love those would only get in her way, not for nothing love is a vampire's greatest weakness, putting her thoughts aside she need it to talk to Peter to get more information about Scott MCall, even when she didn't wanted him, she need him because he was Stiles best friend, and Stiles was a special boy, it was a huge surprise to her, the boy wasn't popular in the school, a nobody, but it was better now, she could change him into something and make everybody realize how wrong were they to not notice him, oh they will pay, and like always if someone get in her way, they will going to regret it, there are worst things than death, she and Klaus knew that better than anybody else, the pain.

Interrupting her thoughts someone knock in her door, she wasn't expecting anyone, while walking to the door, she heard a heartbeat, immediately she smirked recognizing who it was.

"Stiles, this is unexpected, really unexpected, how did you know where I live?" Lori asked him amused and a little bit impress, maybe he had follow her or something.