δεκαεπτά// Seventeen

Disclaimer: Teen Wolf, The Originals and The Vampire Diaries are not mine. In some parts if the dialogue looks the same with the show, well it is. I only own the character of Lorelli. And well some parts of her past. Yeah try to enjoy this. With Love Darelly.

δεκαεπτά (Seventeen)

Stefan Salvatore cheeked his phone he had a message from Klaus saying that Connor had escaped. Klaus wandered around an excavation dig site as he chats on the phone with Stefan. There are many people helping to dig up the sword, assumingly they are all compelled by Klaus.

"I'd blame my numbing incompetence, but pointing fingers isn't going to help me, you're going to help me" Klaus said on the phone.

"Well, he could be anywhere now" Stefan answered him.

"Think, Stefan. He took the hybrid's head which means he wants werewolf toxin" The hybrid said.

"Which means he plans to stay in Mystic Falls to kill vampires" Stefan concluded.

"Which is a pity, as I'm half the world away digging up a dead hunter, you'll have no access to my blood and therefore, the antidote? Nevertheless, his tattoo is our only map to the cure, so your task is quite simple; find him, catch him, and above all, keep him alive. He's no good to us dead" Klaus told him frustrated.

"Damon's been looking everywhere for him, if they cross paths...." Klaus cut him.

"You'll need to keep Damon in check" The younger vampire sighed.

"Be a lot easier if I could just tell him the truth" he told him, Klaus scoffed.

"You trust Damon with the cure? I imagine he prefers Elena the way she is" he said.

"Nice try, Klaus. But I trust Damon a hell of a lot more than I trust you" he snapped.

"And I trust no one except for one person. Which is why my sister is lying daggered in a box. The more who find out about the cure, the more who will go after it. Nations have gone to war over less. You mark my words, tell one soul and I will throw the hunter's sword in the Mediterranean and we can end this quest right now. Am I understood?" Klaus said to him. Stefan says nothing but before he hung up Klaus continued "One more thing I texted you a phone number, she will help you find the hunter, and also don't make Lorelli angry Stefan, she's far worse than me" the he hung up. Stefan looked confused about what he had just said. He opened the text dialed the number and a feminine voice answered.

"Hello, who is this and how in the bloody hell did you get my number?" she asked angrily.

"Amm, Lorelli? This is Stefan, Klaus told me to call you that you would help me find the hunter Connor" Stefan said confused.

"Oh Stefan Salvatore I presume, of course he would give you my number, that arse, whatever, now come to the Mikaelson mansion, Steffie we need to discuss some things" Lorelli told him.

"Sure I'll be there in a few minutes" he hung up and drove to the mansion, he entered the mansion a saw a blonde girl, very beautiful and a man with blue eyes beside her "You must me Lorelli?" he assumed to the girl. She smirked.

"Of course I'm Lorelli and this is my friend Peter" she told him gesturing to Peter and her. "Now love-" Stefan immediately remember Klaus by the way she said love "we need to know what you know about this hunter."

"Listen I don't know who are both of you and I remember spe-"he was interrupted by a message from the hunter saying that he would kill Jeremy Gilbert and some others "Oh no" he murmured.

"What is it?" Peter asked him.

"Is Connor he is at the Mystic Grill and he has hostages and he would kill them unless we appear" Stefan told them.