εικοσιεπτά// Twenty Seven

Disclaimer: Teen Wolf, The Originals and The Vampire Diaries are not mine. In some parts if the dialogue looks the same with the show,well it is. I only own the character of Lorelli. And well some parts of her past. Yeah try to enjoy this. With Love Darelly.

⇒εικοσιεπτά (Twenty Seven)

Nobody had seen Lorelli in the last couple of days normally she would been bothering Derek, scaring the betas, even Scott, bickering with Stiles, but no, there hasn't been any sign of her. Stiles was the first one to notice, she didn't went to teach at the school, so after school Stiles and Scott went to see Derek, maybe he had seen her, after all it was no secret that the female vampire liked him, none of the two friends knew what she saw in him but well she was also a psychopath.

"Derek" Scott called his Alpha. He appeared in front of the boys crossing his arms.

"What do you want? Both of you?" he asked them. Stiles took a step forward.

"We just wanted to know if you had seen Lorelli the last couple of days, because we haven't seen her in school" he said to the Alpha.

"No, I haven't seen her" he answered him shaking his head "I don't know why would it matter, maybe she finally left."

"No, I don't think so, you know her, she loves attention and she just suddenly vanished, that's not her at all" Stiles said.

"We can go to her home, maybe she is just there" Scott suggested and Stiles nodded in agreement.

"I know where her apartment is, let's go" he said but Derek stopped them.

"She doesn't live in an apartment anymore, she has a mansion in the outsides of Beacon Hills" the Alpha told them.

"Oh" Stiles muttered.

"How do you know that?" Scott asked him raising his eyebrow almost in amusement.

"Our date was in her mansion" Derek murmured quietly, Scott hold back a laugh but Stiles didn't, he snorted and started to laugh "Shut up" he snapped.

———-Outside of Lorelli's mansion———-

"Holy shit" Stiles cursed when he saw Lorelli's mansion.

"She lives here?" Scott asked incredulously.

"She told me she likes to live good" Derek stated remembering his date, he didn't even ate, they just started to argue, he got annoyed and she told him to leave, or that's how he remembered, he had a few black spots "Why are we here again?" he asked.

"Because we are worried" Stiles answered and Derek scoffed.

"I'm not, if I remember correctly she's a psychopath and she killed my beta" he snapped, Scott sighed.

"Thanks for making me remember that" Scott said sarcastically.

"Ok, yes she is a psychopath, we knew that since Peter" Stiles started.

"She is worse than Peter" Scott interrupted, Derek nodded in agreement.

"Oh really, how many people did Peter killed?" he asked.

"Seven, I think" Derek answered.

"And Lorelli?" Scott asked.

"Well, she killed the nurse that worked for Peter" Stiles answered.

"Wait" Derek interrupted "She killed Jennifer? I thought that was Peter" Stiles shok his head.

"No she killed her, she ripped her head out of her body" Stiles said gulping.