EPILOGUE

Disclaimer: Teen Wolf, The Originals and The Vampire Diaries are not mine. In some parts if the dialogue looks the same with the show, well it is. I only own the character of Lorelli. And well some parts of her past. Yeah try to enjoy this. With Love Darelly.  

Þ επίλογος (Epilogue)

Two months before Lorelli left Beacon Hills.

In New Orleans.

"When it's our sister Anabella coming Niklaus?" Elijah asked his brother who had a glass of whiskey in his hand.

"I'm sure she will be here in a month or more" he answered "By the way she's not coming alone" the older brother raised his eyebrow in curiosity.

"Who is she bringing?" Klaus smiled.

"Peter Hale a werewolf who I already got the pleasure to meet, he looks almost worthy, Derek Hale, Peter's nephew, who we know it's the love interest of our sister and Stiles Stilinski who is a young warlock, she wants to train him" Klaus replied drinking his whiskey.

"Well I'm looking forward to meet this young fellows, but Derek Hale is the one I'm waiting more" Elijah told his young brother who nodded in agreement.

"Me too brother, me too" he said "Why do you keep calling her Anabella, she doesn't like that name anymore."

"Because it reminds me that the Anabella we loved it's still there in Lorelli somewhere" he answered sighing "It gives me hope, you should still keep calling her like that."

"You are dreaming" he scoffed "She doesn't want to be called like that anymore, not since-" he inhaled "This city made her happy but also it broke her more, Anabella died here" his brother cleared his throat.

"Can we discuss something else? Like Marcel?" Elijah said "In addition to the secret weapon he uses to control the witches, Marcel has assembled a small army of vampires. Working together, we can destroy them from the inside" Elijah told his brother.

"And what of Rebekah? Has she stopped her pouting long enough to join the fun?" Klaus asked mocking.

"She has made her disinterest quite clear" he replied.

"One too many times daggered and shoved in a box, I gather? Or perhaps she doesn't share your unwavering belief that Lorelli and I can be saved" Klaus said sarcastically.

"Rebekah may surprise us yet. After all, we all swore the same vow" the older one said.

"I hope she stays far away. Because in my desire to reclaim this town, to steal from Marcel that which he holds most dear, I have realized one massive vulnerability. One weakness that Marcel could exploit" Nik told him.

"And what is that? Or who?" Elijah asked curious "Anabella?"

"No, she is stronger than us" he muttered "It's you" he answered while he walked behind and stabbed him in the back with a dagger, Elijah gasped as his skin started to turn gray "It's a shame that you are not going to have the opportunity to meet our sister's companions" he said as he continued to watch his brother's eyes "Forgive me, my brother. There is no power in love. Mercy makes you weak. Family makes you weak. If I am going to win this war, I have to do it with the only one that I truly trust" he whispered in his ear.

Niklaus dragged his brother's body and put him in his coffin, he was getting ready to give his body to his "friend" Marcel so he could gain his trust, it was sure nobody would understand his methods, his reasons, nobody except his twin sister Lorelli Mikaelson.

End of Part II of Book I

------------------------------------------------------------

THAT'S IT, IT'S FINISHED. I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS, I UPLOADED THIS BOOK ON DECEMBER, I'M REALLY HAPPY THAT ALL OF YOU LIKED THE BOOK, YOUR COMMENTS ALWAYS POSITIVES, THE SUPPORT TO CONTINUES THIS BOOK, I LOVE IT. 

So what are you thoughts about this end? Don't worry there will be more soon.

If you have questions about anything, please comment them and I will answer you.

If I upload the sequel I will tell you in this book.

Please comment, vote and/or follow me. 

May I add, I just uploaded a new story, it's a Jurassic Park fanfic, you can find it in my profile. It's call "Survival Of The Fittest" basically the plot it's about Aella Grant, daughter of Alan Grant, she goes to the first Park and all kind of crazy things happen. It will take place in the first, third and last movie of Jurassic Park. It is a Owen Grady fanfiction if you want to know. I'll leave you the link below and in the comment section also.

https://www.wattpad.com/myworks/43881229-%E2%80%A2survival-of-the-fittest%E2%80%A2-jurassic-world  

Love you all xxx