δεκαέξι// Sixteen

Disclaimer: Teen Wolf, The Originals and The Vampire Diaries are not mine. In some parts if the dialogue looks the same with the show, well it is. I only own the character of Lorelli. And well some parts of her past. Yeah try to enjoy this. With Love Darelly.

δεκαέξι (Sixteen)    

"Could you please choose one station already" Lorelli snapped.

"Geez, touchy, alright I'll turn it off" he told her. She sighed relieved and mouthed a "thank you" "So what's the plan, why exactly are we going to this Mystic Falls?" he asked her.

"My brother-"he interrupted her.

"The hybrid one"

"Yeah that one" he nodded "His name is Niklaus by the way."

"Such a normal name" he mocked.

"Shut up, if you got the chance to meet him call him Klaus, everyone calls him like that, he is in Italy right now trying to find a sword that would lead us to a cure for vampirism, and the map well it's actually in the body of a hunter-"he stopped her.

"Wait, the map is in the body of a hunter, like literally?" Peter asked her confused.

"Yes, he is part of "The Five", my brother and I thought they were all extinct, we made sure of that."

"How?" he looked at her.

"We killed all of them" she shrugged.

"Cute" she scoffed "You know I still don't know things about you, we are friends now, let's do some bonding time, let's get to know each other."

Lorelli sighed "Fine I'll tell you my story" She started to tell him about her human days, her brothers and sister, how she had killed her mother because of the curse, how Mikael had chased them for hundreds of years, she had told him everything.

"Ah, and I thought my life was hell" Peter told her, she ignored him, talking about her father always depressed her, he noticed that "You know your family wanted you dead because they could never be what you are" Lorelli scoffed and looked him.

"What? An abomination?" she asked sarcastically.

"No, a queen" she smiled and turned to see the road.

"I was a queen in New Orleans, then my kingdom was took it away, I bet you would have love it" after a pause she speak again "So how are you feeling?"

"I'm dead" he said obvious.

"No need to be rude, love" she mocked "I understand, if you hadn't notice I'm dead too, but I mean about Kate?" she asked him.

"I got my revenge, I killed the woman that took away everything from me, and I'm satisfied" he answered.

"Good" she muttered.

"You know when we were inside of the house, Kate looked really afraid of you, she knew you and said something about that you killed some people, how did you knew her?" Peter asked interested.

"I didn't exactly knew her, I knew Gerard, years ago Gerard and a few hunters burned down a house, they thought werewolves were living there, but they were wrong" she told him.

"It was your family" he stated.

"Yes, it was just my brother Klaus and me in that moment, obviously there were a few kills, I mean we need it to eat, after they burned down our house, the fire had appear in the paper, that called the attention of our father, he found us thanks to Gerard, so we got angry, I told Klaus to run and find some place, that I would reach him later. I stayed and I went to find Gerard and when I did, Kate was with him" Peter keep listening to her story "She couldn't have more than 10 years, and she was already hunting, but they weren't alone, another 20 or 25 hunters were with them including the 2 younger brothers of Gerard. They started to shot at me with bullets full of wolves bane, when they saw those bullets didn't affected me, I smiled to them and killed everyone leaving just him, Kate and his brothers" she sighed "They were afraid of me, I could see it in their eyes, Kate was crying, so I did the same that you did I took the two brothers and in front of both of them I ripped their heads out their body." She finished.