Spin-Off?

My lovely readers of this story, I was thinking what if Lorelli meet the Avengers? Or Dean and Sam? or even Sherlock? what about if she visits Jurassic World?

So what do you think, an extra or even more books of Lorelli in another worlds or in this case fandoms. If you like the idea please comment in the fandom that I'm going to write below.

Lorelli and Avengers? (Beware maybe I even put my darling Deadpool) (Those daddy issues, Loki you are going to meet your match)

Lorelli and Supernatural? (Still daddy issues here) (Oh Lorelli you are not the most powerful creature anymore)

Lorelli and Jurassic World? (Lorelli vs some raptors) (Sorry Owen)

Lorelli and Doctor Who? (I guess the Doctor it's not the older one anymore)

Lorelli and Sherlock? (I don't even know if this can be possible)

Lorelli and Batman? (Oh Joker this time you can't kill her) (Still more daddy issues here)

Lorelli and American Horror Story? (I fell in love with Dandy) (For the love of god, more daddy issues, what it's wrong with people)

THIS WILL CLOSE ON JULY 12 so COMMENT

Ps. My favorite it's Avengers just saying but it's your choice
PSS. JUST THIS FANDOMS, because I don't know a lot of others.

LOVE YOU ALL XXX