οκτώ// Eight

Disclaimer: Teen Wolf, The Originals and The Vampire Diaries are not mine. In some parts if the dialogue looks the same with the show, well it is. I only own the character of Lorelli. And well some parts of her past. Yeah try to enjoy this. With Love Darelly.

οκτώ (Eight)

Derek stood up but fell once again in front of the Stiles' Jeep.

"Oh, my God " "Oh, no no - no - no, not here" Both Stiles and Scott said at the same time.

"You've got to be kidding me. This guy is everywhere" Stiles said groaning.

"What the hell? What are you doing here?" Scott asked him.

"I was shot" Derek stated.

"He's not looking so good, dude" his friend told him.

"Why aren't you healing?" Scott asked confused.

"I can't. It was - it was a different kind of bullet" he answered weakly.

"A silver bullet?" Stiles asked stupidly.

"No, you idiot" Derek snapped at him.

"Wait, wait. That's what she meant when she said you had 48 hours" Scott told him.

"What? Who - who said 48 hours?" he asked worried.

"The one who shot you" he replied. Then Derek's eyes started to glow. "What are you doing? Stop that".

"I'm trying to tell you, I can't" he said.

"Derek, get up, Stiles help me to put him in your car" he told his friend who was a little freaking out.

"I need you to find out what kind of bullet they used" Derek said almost desperately

"How the hell am I supposed to do that?" Scott asked frustrated.

"'Cause she's an Argent. She's with them" Derek told obviously.

"Why should I help you?" he asked him.

"Because you need me" he said, sounding more trying to convince himself of that.

"Fine. I'll try. Hey get him out of here" Scott said giving up.

"I hate you so much for this" Stiles told him. By the moments Derek was getting weaker. "Hey, try not to bleed out on my seats, okay? We're almost there".

"Almost where?" Derek asked.

"Your house" Stiles answered.

"What? No, you can't take me there" he said quickly.

"I can't take you to your own house?" Stiles asked not believing him.

"Not when I can't protect myself" Stiles stopped the car frustrated.

"All right. What happens if Scott doesn't find your little magic bullet? Hmm? Are you dying?" he asked curious.

"Not yet. I have a last resort" he told him.