τέσσερα// Four

Disclaimer: Teen Wolf, The Originals and The Vampire Diaries are not mine. In some parts if the dialogue looks the same with the show, well it is. I only own the character of Lorelli. And well some parts of her past. Yeah try to enjoy this. With Love Darelly.

⇒ τέσσερα (Four)

"Who do you think she was referring?" Stiles asked making Scott roll his eyes.

"I'm pretty sure, she was talking about Derek" he said "I'm still thinking it was Derek who bit me" Stiles cut him.

"No, I think it was her" both of them were quiet thinking until Stiles started to talk again "It could be any of them, I mean, I'm sure the one who bit you it's the same one who killed the girl in the woods".

Suddenly Scott got an idea "Let's investigate them" Stiles started to freak out.

"Yeah sure, Ha, what you follow Derek sniff his place and I try to see what Miss Adams do" Stiles said sarcastically.

"Huh, that's better of what I thought, good idea Stiles" Scott replied.

"WHAT, no, no, no it's bad, bad, bad idea ok, one of them could kill one of us, is a 50 50 chance here and I don't want to risk that chance" and what came from Scott's mouth made Stiles groan.

"Now who's the one bitching, you finally got something interesting and I need to know this, Stiles can you help me, please?" Stiles rolled his eyes but finally accepted.

"Fine, but if I die, I'm going to come back as a ghost and kill you myself, at least I got the hot one" Scott shot him a "are you serious" look.

"What? Come on man, you need to admit it, she's hot, she's got to be, 4 o 5 years older than us, just imagine" Stiles said with a huge smile in his face.

"Ok stop it, I'm going to go to Derek's place and look for something like the body maybe he has it, and you go find Miss Adams" Scott told Stiles.

"And do what?" Stiles asked.

"I don't know, try to get information about why she's here, you're the clever one, figure something out" Scott said and left.

"Ok figure something out, that's easy, I just need to stay alive, don't make her kill me" he muttered "Oh god, I'm so going to die".

He left and went to his car and waited until Lorelli went out, he started to follow her in a safe distance so she wouldn't notice, she stopped in a gas station, went out and put the gasoline in her car, she went behind the machine and suddenly she was nowhere to be seen, confused he started to turn around and then "Why are you following me?" a feminine voice said making him scream and jump.

"OH MY GOD" he turned around and saw Lorelli in the other side of the window.

"First following me to my apartment, then this, stop it Stiles, I'm serious". She said.

Stiles phone rang, he receive a message from Scott "I found the other half of the body in Derek's house, come now and bring some shovels" it said. "Finally" he thought.