τριάντα ένα// Thirty One

Disclaimer: Teen Wolf, The Originals and The Vampire Diaries are not mine. In some parts if the dialogue looks the same with the show, well it is. I only own the character of Lorelli. And well some parts of her past. Yeah try to enjoy this. With Love Darelly.

τριάντα ένα (Thirty One)

Peter walked out of the house and looked for her partner, he was in a good mood, he was back to life, and still an Alpha, he could feel it, he waited for months and it was worthy.

"You know, this is the second time I have seen you naked" Lorelli commented smirking at him, she couldn't help herself to check him out, after all she was still a girl and with higher senses, emotions and feelings, lust was obviously include, nobody could blamed her "The clothes are behind you." He turned around and took them.

"Feels like a déjà vu is it?" he asked amused "Just like when we met."

"Yes, you tried to bite me and I beat you easily" she replied grinning.

"Whatever" he muttered.

"Well, love, a thank you would be good you know" she said sarcastically and crossed her arms, Peter smirked and walked closer to her.

"Of course" he said "I'm sorry" he said, she nodded and he suddenly pressed his lips with hers, her eyes widened, he was kissing her for a moments she stood there in shock but then she kissed back "Thank you" he told her after they stopped.

"You got to be the most brave werewolf I ever met" she said making him his grin grow "Or the most stupid one, because that was totally disrespectful and probably in the next 5 seconds I'm going to rip your heart out" her voice was cold. And his grin fell and eyes widened in horror "But you're lucky I like it." She walked away from him.

"Where are you going?" Peter asked confused.

"Where going to my home, you really need to take a shower" she answered him.

------------------------------------------

Stiles and Scott went to talk to the Sheriff and told him about how Matt was the one murdering people.

"So this kid's the real killer?" Sheriff asked them.

"Yeah" Stiles answered.

"No" he shook his head.

"Yes" Stiles exclaimed frustrated.

"No" he repeated not believing him.

"Dad, come on. Everybody knows that the police look for ways to connect victims in a murder, okay? So all he had to do is, like, look through their transcripts and figure out which class they all had in common" he explained him.

"Yeah, except for the fact that the rave promoter Kara wasn't in Harris's class" the Sheriff remind him.

"All right, okay, you're right, sorry. Then I guess they dropped the charges against him?" he asked him.

"No, you know what? They're not dropping the charges. But that doesn't prove anything" he told him "Scott, do you believe this?"

"It's really hard to explain how we know this, but you just got to trust us. We know it's Matt" Scott answered him.