☁️💕-Introduction-💕☁️

Welcome to my Oneshotssss!^^

I hope you enjoy your stay here!^^
Here's a small legend so you know how everything works:

🌪-ANGST-🌪
☁️-FLUFF-☁️
✔-SFW-✔

I think the first two are self-explanatory!^^
(Angst is usually angst-fluff)
The last means the story is sfw littlespace or age regression (agere). Have an excerpt from "Playground" to understand a little better (yeah it's kinda long):

" 'Well they're age regressors. At times, the girls' mental age will regress to a younger age and they'll have a child's mentality and begin acting like them. They may even have things like pacifiers and sippie cups. In this case, Mina is mentally four and (L/n) is two. I guess the playground caused them to want to regress,' he explained.

'What? I'm pretty sure (Y/n) would have told me this if that was true. They're probably just being stupid,' Bakugo said.

'Not necessarily, this is kind of something that can be difficult to tell others about, especially due to a lot of stigma around it. I have a friend who is also a little and they've seen and heard a lot of criticism from people. It's called littlespace and people use it for a lot of different reasons. Some use it to cope; some use it to regain their innocence; and some use it simply for fun. Either way, it's understandable why they didn't want to tell you yet, Bakugo and Denki. Now that you know, all you can be is supportive and not down talk them for it if you truly love them,'  Kirishima explained."

Please respect my choice of stories and respect the small ones that may comment. If you're uncomfy with agere, please just skip over those stories or don't read these stories at all. Thank you!^^

I would like to remind you, this oneshot book will have no lemons, nor limes.

Requests are open!!!

Thank you guys so much for reading my random ideas!

Now please, enjoy...