🌪-How Dare You Finale (xBakugo)-🌪

Word count: 891

#36

Last but not least! Hee hee I finally got to write again and I'm happy YEE! HAVE COOKIES 🍪🍪🍪 OKAY! Now please enjoy...

🌪-ANGST-🌪

!-CURSING-!

"(Y-Y/n)-- N-no, go away. I-- I don't want to talk to you," Bakugo said.

"Bitch, I ran, like, two blocks and 7 flights of stairs to come and talk to the bastard that broke my heart, the bastard who I was bestfriends with and with whom I want to fix this tension.  So, don't be an asshole now, of all times, and let's talk."

Bakugo gave you a glare, but finally let you in. His room was a mess. There was a small hole in the wall too.

Wow, he held back, you thought.

You sat on his bed while he stood facing the glass doors, arms crossed.

"What do you want?" He asked.

"Well, like I said, I want to talk to you," you said.

"Abouuutt..."

"Fucking--- Okay, I'm sorry. I need to calm down a bit. You should know that I am still pissed and hurt. You have no idea how long I've liked you-- since we were kids, Katsuki. I think, since you gave me that nickname, I've liked you. So when you said you liked me, I flipped, I was so happy. You can imagine, then, how much it hurt to hear it was a dare. I hate you, Katsuki. I hate you more than anything in this world, but I couldn't shake this feeling, this voice telling me to come back and forgive you; to try again. Then I talked to someone important to me and she showed me I should follow that voice. So here I am, trying again. If I can't have your heart, let me at least have our friendship back..."

You looked towards the blond, tears threatening to form. He stared at the moon. Its light looked gorgeous on his complexion. Finally, he took in a breath and began speaking.

"I don't have fancy words and I can't explain myself like you can. What I can say is this: Kirishima came while I was getting out my rollerskates and told me what I felt. It took that damn shitty hair telling me what I thought I already knew about myself- my feelings- to truly realize them.

I thought I hated you too. I thought I never wanted to have anything to fucking do with you. But I was wrong. I think I do care about you. I think I do want you to be mine. And I think I want to be yours too.

If you're hatred is to the point were you could never like nor love me again, then sobeit, but if there is a chance, even if it is just a small one, that you'd be willing to try the dating shit again, then I will be here. Always. If not, I will be the best fucking friend you will ever get, but please, give me a chance."

The tears you were trying to hold back fell. You squeezed you arms and began shaking as the tears continued to flow.

"(Y/n), look at me."

You rose your head. His crimson eyes met your (e/c) ones. He turned to face you fully. You could see the tears in his own eyes he was painfully holding back.

"Listen carefully, because I w-won't say this again-n. (Y/n) (L/n), forgive me. Please. I am really f-fucking s-sorry for putting you through this sh-shit and for hurting-ng you. Let me b-be yours one last time. Let's try again-n."

. . .

2 Years Later

The UA Graduation was finally over. The third years were now to be the newest pro heros.

"WE SHOULD GO OUT AND CELEBRATE!" Kirishima, now Red Riot, exclaimed.

"Yes!!! But where should we go?" Denki, now Chargebolt, asked.

"OH I know the perfect place!" You said.

. . .

The group of graduates entered into the carinderia you adored.

"They have THE BEST food here!" You stated.

"They sure fucking do," Katsuki confirmed, wrapping his arms around your waist.

"PERFECT!" Mina said, clapping her hands together.

You all found tables and put them together, creating one large one. You saved a seat besides Bakugo before heading to find your lola. She walked out to greet you.

"Hello, anak, my newly graduated child! Wow! You've brought a lot of people with you to my carinderia today, haven't you?" Lola said, hugging you.

You returned the hug and let out a small laugh.

"Yeah! Not just Katsuki today haha!" You said.

"I wonder when he's going to ask for your hand."

"Ay- Lola, shhhhh don't let him hear you haha! He will ask when he's ready! Can't say I'm good at being patient though... Might have to do it myself--"

"Haha! Ay naku, what can I get you, my anak?"

"Lots and lots of halo-halo and pancit... "

. . .

You all ate until you couldn't eat any longer. Everyone slowly began leaving, until it was just you and Katsuki. Lola watched the two of you talk. A smile formed on her face. She was proud of you. She had seen the vase between the two of you shatter. She had watched as your fragments became mended with gold. Now, you two were a beautiful gilded vase. If ever it happened to break, gold would fill its cracks once again. You were happy together, happier than you'd ever been.

All because of a damn dare.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Tip Jar^^:

https://ko-fi.com/aminoacids