☁️-Note to Self: You Love Him (xKirishima)-☁️

Word count: 784

#43

There's this guy that I have too many feelings for so I'm writing this for him... (okay technically I don't want to date said guy, but ya know--)

☁️-FLUFF-☁️

!-ONE INSTANCE OF CURSING-!

"God. I hate this. Every time I see you, my heart is so happy. You're the nicest guy I've ever met. Your laugh is beautiful and your smile is amazing.

"Everytime you leave something  feels like it's missing. I miss you so much it hurts. People can see a change in me. The melancholy that floods me when you're gone is overwhelming.

"I love seeing you in the morning before class. I love talking to you when I can. I love training with you. Some of the others we train with can be intimidating, but you make me feel so at ease. It's silly, but I guess you could say you're my 'comfort human'.

"I feel so unnecessarily possessive of you. I know I shouldn't, I know you're not mine, but I can't help it. When you talk to someone else, there's this feeling boiling in me. My heart can feel it. It swirls and punches me. I want to scream 'YOU'RE MINE!'. I want everyone to know. But, I want you to feel the same.

"I want you to be comfortable. I never want to push you away. I want you to see me as I see you. I want you to love me as much as I you. I want to be able  to tell you how I feel, but I can't. I'm too scared.

"I want to be your best friend. I want to be the person who, when people see you, they think 'Oh yeah, that's (Y/n)'s best friend.' I want them to wish they had what we have.

"I love making you laugh. You make me laugh all the time. You're such an amazing person. There are little things that you do that make my heart melt.

"I wish I could tell you all of this, but I'm scared. I'm so unbelievably scared; worried that I'll accidentally push you away or vice versa. So I'm writing this on a piece of paper in the middle of class. I'm keeping it and never letting it see the light of day.

"Fuck, I love you so much. I really hope you don't find this, Eijirou."

. . .

"Hey, (Y/n)!"

Ah I love that we're on first name basis, you thought.

"Hey, Eijirou!" You waved back.

The two of you met on the sidewalk, walking to your dorms. You thought of your little letter, which was tucked into the book in your arms. You blushed and smiled at your silly thoughts. God, you loved this man.

Whenever you talked to him, you felt so warm, so happy. A light, aesthetic pink, if you will. It swirled in your body, making your day. You loved this time with Kirishima more than anything.

You only hoped he felt the same.

. . .

Before you could separate with a proper goodbye, Denki and Mina grabbed hold of you and dragged you into their room. Your book fell, but you hastily picked it up. You gave a rushed wave and followed after the two, not noticing the small paper slip out of your book. Someone else, on the other hand, did.

Eijirou picked it up and opened it out of curiosity. The piece of your heart you had promised to never share the world was now out, and to the very person it was addressed to.

At first, Kirishima was a little worried. Who could you love this much? He desperately wanted it to be him.

He read the last line. His heart was racing. You? This amazing, gorgeous, perfect person loved him?

. . .

The two air heads finally let you out. They had just needed your help for the up coming test. You went into the kitchen and began making a small sandwich. All that teaching was making you hungry!

Kirishima came downstairs and saw you int the kitchen. He snuck up  and hugged you from behind.

You froze. Your face turned bright red.

"E-Ei, what are you doing?" You asked with a small laugh.

"Check out what I found," he said.

He put the small note you wrote in front of you. You quickly grabbed from his hand.

"YOU WERE NOT SUPPOSED TO SEE THAT!" you squeaked.

You hid your face in your hands, turning more red, if even possible. Embarrassment and shame overcame you.

"Hey, don't worry about it. I do feel the same. I've felt the same way for so long," he whispered into your ear.

"Wait- really?" You asked in the same soft voice he used.

"Mhm. Wanna try that best friend thing out?" He asked with I smile.

You returned it.

"And maybe, in time, that dating thing?"

You blushed and with a small laugh of relief said, "That sounds amazing."

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Tip Jar^^:

https://ko-fi.com/aminoacids