☁️-A Change In Costume (xTamaki)-☁️

Word count: 469

#37

Yep it's rly short, but I thought it would be cute^^ please enjoooyyyy!!!

☁️-FLUFF-☁️

You were sitting in Tamaki Amijiki's room while waiting for him to finish training with Mirio. No one would be surprised to see you in his room, you being his girlfriend and all.

Hee hee. Yes. You heard me right, world. I am the girlfriend of THE Suneater. The shy boy of the Big Three. You thought in triumph.

You were messing around with some stuff in his room before noticing a suitcase under his bed. You opened it out of curiosity, knowing Amajiki genuinely wouldn't mind. The suitcase held a cloak as well as some other parts of what is known as Suneater's hero costume.

You gasped and pulled out the outfit. You held it up to your body and looked in the body mirror on the wall. It was slightly bigger than your normal size, but you wanted to put it on anyways. You dressed up in his cloak, mask, and other accessories. You looked into the mirror and smiled. You thought it looked prettay gud on you.

You did some power poses before suddenly bending your knees into each other and hiding your face. You pressed the tips of your index finger together to come across as shy. Slowly you began waddling to the wall.

"I-I--" you began.

Once you finally reached the wall, you pressed your forehead to it.

"I can't do it, Mirio. I'm sorry," you said.

You snorted before full on laughing out loud. You couldn't help it! You thought you reenacted your boyfriend perfectly! You wiped a tear away before sitting on his bed once again.

You loved poking fun at your boyfriend, but always reassured him afterwards how great he was. You couldn't help but reassure him now as well, even though he wasn't in the room.

"Ah, I love you, my shy nugget. You're so brave and strong, even with your shy exterior. It's rather cute! Haha!" You said.

"W-What's cute?" Tamaki asked, entering his dorm.

"TAMA!!!" You threw yourself into his arms.

"(Y-Y/n)! H-hi! What's gotten you so hyped up?" He asked shyly.

"Look! Look! Don't I look cute?!" You asked, posing in front of your boyfriend to show off his outfit on your body.

The boy's face turned bright red and he brought a hand to his mouth.

"B-butterfly, I- You look so adorable... I-" he stammered. "It looks s-so good on you--"

"Thank you! But I still think it looks soooo much better on you!" You said with a laugh, booping his nose.

Amajiki turned a deeper shade of red, before pulling you in for a hug.

"Th-thanks, butterfly," he said

"Haha! 'Tis only the truth!" You said. "Oh also! You asked what was cute, right?"

"Oh yeah. I did."

"Welllll!!! I was talking about youuuuuu!"

"(Y-Y/n)!..."

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Tip Jar^^:

https://ko-fi.com/aminoacids