☁️✔- Home (×Little!Hawks) -✔☁️

Word count: 658

#52

Requested by: RoseMaryMichaelis

Thank you for the request!!! I hope you like this!^^ I'm sorry that it's so short 😅😅😅

✔-SFW-✔

☁️-FLUFF-☁️

--------

"Mmnnn... I'm sleepy..," Keigo groaned as he dropped all his things and flopped on the couch.

"Hey, Pretty Bird. How was your day?" You asked, drying your hands as you walked out of the kitchen.

"Much stwess. Dun wanna go back. Evewyone meanies..."

Aw, my baby bird's little, you thought as you sat on the couch with him.

"What happened, chickadee?" You asked as you rubbed between the pro hero's wings.

"Da vilwains are liars... Endeavour angy an fwustwated. I wan go home..."

You heard some sniffles and knew your baby was crying.

"Aw, no no, it's okay, babybird. C'mhere."

Lifting him up, scoot under his body. He sat up and laid in your chest. You rubbed his back, under his wings.

"Don't worry, babyboy, I'm here; you're home," you reassured.

Keigo squeezed your body and hid his face in your neck. You hummed a song for him as you let him cry as much ad he needed. You understood his need to get rid of emotion in this way.

Eventually, his tears died down and he relaxed on top of you. And by God-- you loved your baby, but, Jesus, was he heavy. You moved a bit to get into a comfortable position. This, unfortunately caused Keigo to awake. He grumbled as he sat up and rubbed his eyes.

"Momma? I'm hungy..." he mumbled.

"I know, bubbas. I thought you would be after a long day, so momma made you some chicken nuggies," you told him with a smile.

Keigo beamed, it was a sleepy reaction, but a happy one nonetheless, and you were glad. He hugged you tightly before heading to the kitchen.

You followed the little and reheated the nuggets that had become cold since Hawks came home. He washed his hands then sat at the kitchen table quietly while waiting. Once reheated, the chicken nuggets were put on a plate alongside some veggies, of course, and given to Keigo. You put your plate in front of you and began to eat.

Your baby gobbled up his nuggets viciously. You smiled softly and shook your head.

"Don't forget your veggies, chickadee," you reminded Keigo, knowing full well he would not want to even touch them.

His last, half-eaten nugget paused on its way to his mouth. He looked up at you, then dropped the nuggets and pouted. The boy shook his head and crossed his arms.

"I dun wanna eat dem!"

You also paused in your eating. Looking up at him, you rose a brow and said, "If you don't eat your veggies, I won't make you nuggies for a whole month."

Keigo's eyes widened. He looked down at the vegetables, then at you, then back at the vegetables. Worry made it's way to his features. Soon, you were washing two empty dishes.

After the dishes were washed, you told your baby it was time for bed. He didn't argue; he had been tired since walking into the house.

Keigo took a shower on his own, insisting he was a "big boy". You prepared his pajamas, setting them out on the bed for him. He finished showering and exited the bathroom with a towel wrapped around him. You took your shower while he got dressed.

When you finished, the boy was sitting on the bed playing with a feather, patiently waiting for you to brush his hair. After changing into your own sleep attire, you sat on behind the boy on your shared bed and brushed out his unruly, yet soft dirty blond hair. Keigo hummed happily as you did so.

His hair finally detangled. Before tucking him in, you asked the standard "did you brush your teeth?", etc. After he responded "yes" to every question, you nodded and tucked him in, kissing his forehead before slipping into the bed besides him.

"Goodnight, babybird. Sweet dreams. I love you."

"Sweet dweams. I wuv 'ou, too, mama."

And with that, the both of you slept.