☁️-The One Where Sero Is There For (Y/n) (Sero x tic!reader)-☁️

Word count: 611

#60

Been struggling with this lolol that's all. Yall pls don't judge my Spanish I'm pretty sure I did okay 😭😭😭

!-CENSORED CURSING-!

!-TICS-!

☁️-FLUFF-☁️

Yeah, that day was a pretty bad tic day. You had your facial tics going off. They didn't hurt too bad, but were more of a minor inconvenience. You had a tic that flexed your jaw and a whole bunch of neck tics too. Those definitely hurt, especially when you were doing it on repeat, but the ones that undoubtedly hurt more were your hitting tics. You had one that made you hit your chest with and open palm and one that made you punch something, whether it was your hand, your thigh, whatever was next to you, and sometimes, though rare, you would punch someone next to you.

You had kind of anticipated this, it being the last few days of school and thus having the stress of finals. However, it didn't change the immense discomfort it was giving you. You'd sit in the classroom, writing your essays, and your jaw and neck would be killing you. It was hard to focus on really anything but your tics and how badly you wished they would go away.

F*ckng sucks...

The day ended and you automatically retreated to your dorm room. You'd been trying to suppress as many tics as you could, but you were alone now, so you let them do as they pleased.

30 minutes later....

Your tic attack had died down, not completely of course, but at least it wasn't as bad as it had been. You lied on your bed, face red and washed with dried tears. You willed for your tics to go away, please... please, please go away.... They never really did though, did they?

There was a knock at the door.

"Mi vidaaaaaa, can I come in? It's meee."

Hanta, mi amor

Now Sero knew about your tics; I mean after 2 years of dating, how could he not, you know? He never judged or made fun of you, but respected you and you were grateful.

"Sure, hun"

He opened the door and had dinner, your favorite snacks and drinks, and his switch.

"Yo se que you've been stressed, so we should just have a chill night, you know? We've studied enough," he said as he walked over to your bed to display the items he brought. You smiled.

After a couple of hours of playing and eating and laughing, you and your boyfriend finally calmed down, sat on the bed, his back on the wall and your on his chest whole you sat between his legs, and talked.

"They've been pretty bad recently, no?" He asked. You nodded timidly, hating that that was your answer. You punched your thigh and hissed.

"Aw shoot, aquí." Sero handed you a pillow to put between your body and your fist.

"Thanks."

"Lo siento, mi vida, that you have to go through this. If there's anything that will make you feel better, recuerdes que tu puedes siempre decirme y I'll do it for you."

"Gracias, mi vida," you responded with a small smile on your face. "I guess for right now, I just feel kinda insecure... and in pain, heh."

"Ay I can understand why you feel insecure, but you don't have to be. It's not something you can control and it's not something that others should make fun of you for. They're ignorant if they do. They would hate that treatment if they were you."

"Yeah,...f*ckng sucks..." You snuggle into Sero more, feeling your neck and face tics intensify.

"Yo sé, mi vida, yo sé. Pero, recuerdes que te amo y para mi, tu eres perfecta, okay?" Sero's hold on you grows and comfort washes over you.

"Okay... And, Sero?"

"Yeah, love?"

"Thank you."