☁️-Dance? Part 2 (xShinsou)-☁️

Word count: 1176

#18

Two in a day??? Wowie!!Eheheheheh I made a part two after all this tiiimmmeee. The first little bit is based on a true story, but since I don't live in a dorm, the other half came straight from my head hole. Yeah that other half wasnt really planned out soooo. Please let me know if Shinsou seems too ooc. Thank you!!! And, please enjoy....

☁️-FLUFF-☁️

💋-KISSING-💋

!-CURSING-!

"Do you want to dance?"

Red overtook your face. You nodded shyly (which Shinsou found odd since you were a big extrovert) and took his hand, ditching your shoes. The two of you began swing dancing to the beat, holding hands in the open position.

"I like your outfit," He told you. You blushed.

"I like yours too!!!" You said looking up at him. You immediately looked away, knowing that if you didn't, you'd end up accidentally staring at him the rest of the night.

"Do you know any dance moves?" Shinsou asked suddenly. You raised your head and gave a smirk.

"Yeah I know a few," You said. "I can do the simple dip, pretzel, floor spin..."

"You want to do the pretzel?" He asked sweetly. You nodded with a smile and he led you into the move.

After the pretzel, you stood beside him, arms crossed over your torso. He held your left hand with the arm in front of him and your right with the arm behind you. He maneuvered you so that you would be in a similar position on the other side of him before twirling you around and bringing you back to his body.

This time you were in a closer position. He held your right hand with his left hand on your waist. Your left hand went to his shoulder. You couldn't help the nervous, yet excited smile forming on your lips. You didn't know he was this good at dancing.

"You said you knew the simple dip?" He said. You nodded. "Wanna try it?" He asked.

"Sure!"

At the beat, the two of you locked hands and lifted your arms above your head, bodies facing opposite directions. Both hands were released and the farther most hands (his left, your right) drug across each others arms and reconnected. He spun you out and under his arm, then pulled you back towards his body. You spun so your arm was bent behind your back. One more spin brought you all the way back to his body with the arm holding your folded one across your torso. Then, he dipped you.

There was only one person that could dip you that you knew for sure would be able to carry your weight, Mina. Everyone who had dipped you was also able to hold you, but you hadn't trusted them at the time and let out a squeak whenever they bent you back.

This time was no different.

You let out a small squeak as you fell back. He brought you back up and spun you out. Your dress twirled beautifully. He pulled you back into the position the two of you had been in beforehand. If the purple-haired boy had noticed the squeak, he definitely didn't show it. A few moves later, and the song was over. You sighed with a disappointed smile.

"This was so much fun! Thank you so much," you told him. He smiled sweetly back at you.

"Why don't I walk you back to your dorm?" He said.

"Wait really?" You asked with excitement in your eyes.

"Sure," he said and placed a hand on you back. You giggled and followed suit.

A/N: Let's switch PoVs shall we?

Shinsou's PoV:

I led (L/n) out of the gym and we began walking back to the 1-A dorms.  (L/n) hummed a song while taking skip like steps. She has always had such a child-like personality. Not to say she's immature, rather that she's as bubbly and innocent as a girl Eri's age.

I turned to look at her. She had a big, innocent smile and was looking up towards the stars. Her beautiful (e/c) eyes glistened in the moonlight. Her hands were held behind her back and she switched into taking larger steps.

The starlight, her dress, her hair, just everything about (L/n) was so perfect. She looked so gorgeous and so innocent. I could feel my heart pounding in my chest. I've seen her around before and have had a crush on her for months, but this was the first time I got to see her and hold her as close as I did that night.

"Um... Shinsou?"

I was brought back to reality.

"Hey are you okay? You were kinda staring at me," (L/n) told me.

What??!! Oh shit she saw me staring. What do I say? What do I say? Should I tell her? N-no that's stupid! You two are barely friends. Um... I hear girls go for the flirtatious guys??? No no no that's too forward!!! Just brush it off as an accide--

"Um... is there something on my face?" She asked me.

"Yeah, beauty."

I watched as her face turned bright red. I had literally just spoken my mind without a second thought. I soon realized what it was I said.

"Oh no sorry! I didn't mean to say that! I--," I started frantically.

"S-so you don't think I'm pretty?" She said, her eyes turning sad.

"W-what? No! I think you look beautiful!" I said defensively, but with honesty behind it.

"R-really? You really think so?!" She said. Her face immediately lit up and my heart melted on the spot. She was so adorable. I wanted to hold her in my arms and kiss her face and tell her how much I loved her.

"Of course. How could I not think your beautiful? That dress looks perfect on you and everything else about you is absolutely stunning. Honestly, y-you take my breath away." I told her, looking to the pavement as the heat rose to my face. "I-I really like you, (L/n)."

"Wait really???!!! I like you, too!!!!"

I looked up, stunned. She leapt towards me and wrapped her hand around my neck. I froze slightly before wrapping my arms around her waist to return the hug.

A/N: Last PoV switch, I promise!!! Ik ik, I don't like a bunch of PoV switches either...

2nd Person PoV:

The purple-haired boy pulled you away from the hug. You looked up at him with questioning eyes.

"Shinsou?"

He caressed your cheek and leaned in. His lips where nearly touching yours when he paused. He looked into your eyes and you could feel his warm breath hitting your lips. It smelled like strawberries and mint.

"May I kiss you, (L/n)?"

You brought your hands to the back of his head.

"It's (Y/n)."

Finally, your lips met. Your eyes immediately fluttered closed. The warmth of his lips spread throughout your body. You tangled your hands in his hair. You tilted your head to the side and pulled his face a little bit closer to deepen the kiss. The two of you stayed locked until you couldn't breathe. You pulled away, panting for air. Shinsou thought you looked adorable with that tired expression. You looked back at him.

"Kiss me again," you whispered.

A smirk formed on Shinsou's lips as he pushed you against a nearby wall.

"Gladly, (Y/n)."

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Tip Jar^^:

https://ko-fi.com/aminoacids