☁️-F*ckng Stupid... (Hawks x ADHD!Reader)-☁️

Word count: 1000

#61

Okokok so don't judge me I'm kinda rusty at writing rn... Also I got diagnosed with adhd a couple months ago and needed to vent. Ik it seems dumb like how little (Y/n) is able to do and how impotent they seem, but its those struggles that make adhd a mental illness and not a normal struggle. I'm not lazy or stupid it's js... something I need help with and so does (Y/n). I wanted to write Keigo as a really patient s/o bc my parents aren't always that way. They don't think the same way as NTs so its hard to get them to understand. I js wanted someone who could, so that's why I wrote this and that's why I used Keigo. Mb bad for the vent I hope you enjoy....

!-CENSORED CURSING-!

!-ADHD-!

☁️-FLUFF-☁️

Dang, first break as a college senior. Like it's just now hitting me. I'm gonna start working as consistently as Keigo soon. No more staying home sometimes and shopping or cleaning. I mean I guess I'll have some days off but not as much as I get right now. Hmm... I've been going out the past few days, I should probably stay home tomorrow...

"...n),....(y/n)... (Y/n)!"

"Huh what? Shoot sorry I zoned out, what did you say?" You refocused your eyes and looked towards the dirty blonde whilst continuing to scrub the dishes.

"No you're okay, I was just asking if you remembered to get that wine I asked you about," Keigo said.

You looked up in remembrance and slumped over in frustration.

"Sh*t, I'm sorry, babe, I f*cking forgot again," you groaned before mumbling, "'m f*cking stupid."

Your husband had been asking for 3 days if you'd gotten that wine, but it always seemed to slip your mind. It was new, that was why. You weren't used to buying it when you go out so you'd forget. Either that, or you'd get distracted with some other impulsive purchase and forget.

"Oh hush, no you're not, love. And it's okay, I can get one tomorrow," he said before hugging you from behind and kissing your head.

"Ugh- but I feel so bad! My stupid brain can't remember anything," you huffed.

I don't understand. Like-- for what??? I try to make lists, they don't work, I forget them. I try so hard, dude. Bruh.... Oh shoot, I gotta get more dish soap. Oh! And eyeliner, for literally both of us lolol. It blows my mind how good Keigo is at eyeliner. I really want boba right now to be honest. There's a new shop. Keigo and I could go as a date! I wonder what they have...

"..(Y/n)? Earth to (Y/n). Loveeerrrr."

"Huh, what? Shoot my bad. Zoned out again, heh. What's up?"

"Was just wondering if you were okay with KFC tonight?" He asked.

"Uh... I don't know; I'm not actually that hungry," you said. Keigo chuckled.

"You say that almost every time, my love."

"I know, but this time I mean itttt. I had a good breakfast!"

Eh?? It's dinner... That's okay, I'll just get you some. I know you'll get hungry when you see me eat it, Hawks thought to himself.

"So, what were you up to today, babybird?" Hawks asked, plopping down on the couch. You dried your hands and sat next to him. He motioned you to sit on his lap, so you did.

"Let me think... I woke up, made a shake and heated up a small frozen pizza. Ate them. Then I went shopping for a little while. Uh.. then, I got home and watched people draw so I started drawing and then you came home. And then, yeah, we did some chores together and now we're on the couch!" you told him with a small smile to end it of.

"Ah I see," Hawks said, smiling in return, "so you were productive but not really."

"Uh... yeah!" You said with another smile. He laughed.

"But you didn't eat, or drink, or anything did you?"

"Huh-- I did this morning, and had some snacks when I was out..." You pouted a little.

"Aw I know you did, but not very much, huh? I'm gonna have to start inviting you to lunch everyday," he teased.

"I would not mind that at all, and you know it," you said. "I doubt you'd mind either."

"Ah alas, tis true," he joked. The doorbell rang. "Oh the food's here!"

Keigo opened the door and took the KFC from his bodyguard. He sat with you at the couch again and pulled out the tub of chicken and a couple of drinks.

"Dang all that looks really good." You reached for a drumstick.

"Ah ah, hold on, you said you weren't hungry, chickadee," Keigo said eyeing you.

"Huh?!... I wasn't then, but now I am," you pouted before grabbing some food.

"It's only been like 10 minutes, babe... You're lucky I knew this would happen, bubba, or you'd be out of a dinner," he chuckled.

Or, honestly, I'd be out of a dinner because we all know I'd give up my food so fast...

The two of you ate while watching the Princess and the Frog because who doesn't like Disney? And especially the Princess and the Frog???

Towards the end of the movie, you had already finished eating (like 5 drumsticks and a breast, might I add) and were starting to fall asleep. You hadn't taken a shower, brushed your teeth, taken out your contacts, or really anything that pertained to getting ready for bed. And Keigo knew it was a toss up whether you'd do it tomorrow, especially if you decided to stay home instead of go shopping again. So, he woke you up and led you to the restroom to help you get ready for bed before tucking you in.

This was your small two week break off of school and Keigo knew your tendency to not take care of yourself without someone telling you to when you were on your own. Not because you were impotent, but because other things caught your attention and doing every day things were mundane and useless when you were just home all day. He knew you'd washed up the past few days because you'd been going out, but he also knew you'd probably stay home now that you've spent time out. In light of this, he decided to write you a small list of things to remember to do, set a few alarms on your phone, and took a mental note to check up on you every now and then. You didn't take adhd meds and so you struggled every day with the same simple things. But that was okay, Keigo would would there for you to make things that much easier.