☁️🎄-Decorations! (Multi-fanfic Christmas Special)-🎄☁️

Word count: 2835

#46

All right so this is just a bunch of little oneshots for Christmas!^^ You can tell who I'm used to writing abt, where I lowkey gave up, where I lowkey ditched my original prompt, etc. (^^;)

I want to make a little space version soon, so hold on to your butts XD

I hope you all had a happy holiday!!! And I hope y'all got what you had wished for!^^

Please enjoy....

!-CURSING-!

☁️- FLUFF-☁️

🎄- CHRISTMAS -🎄

-------

~°Table of Contents:°~

Katsuki Bakugo

Eijirou Kirishima

Kaminari Denki

Hitoshi Shinsou

Hanta Sero

Shouto Todoroki

Izuku Midoriya

Tenya Iida

Tamaki Amajiki

Shouta Aizawa

Keigo Takami

-------

"That's the last of it," your husband said as he put the last box and a half of Christmas decorations on the floor.

"Let's get started!".....

-------

~°Katsuki Bakugo°~

"Look! I found a Santa hat!" You said, pulling out a red hat with white tuffs out of one of the boxes. "Put it on!"

"Oh, hell no." Bakugo took a step back. "I wouldn't be caught dead in that shit."

"Aaww, c'mooonnn! If you wear the Santa hat, I'll wear this elf hat!"

You put on the mentioned hat and smiled. Katsuki grumbled with a blush and grabbed the santa hat, plopping it on his head. Sometimes, he swore you had put an enchantment curse on him.

The two of you put up each ornament, until it was time for the star- or rather- the All Might Star, 1st edition. You grabbed the All Might and walked to the tree.

"Upsies, please, kind sir."

The boy shook his head with a smirk before placing to hands on your waist. He lifted you up so you could put All Might on the top of the tree. After being put down, you backed up into his chest, wrapping his arms around your neck in the process. To your surprise, Katsuki didn't argue, but welcomed you. You smiled.

"Perfect..."

-------

~°Eijirou Kirishima°~

You opened each box and looked into them curiously. In one, you found a long fluffy red and white rope... thingie? You couldn't remember the name...

"Hey, Boulder, what's this?" You asked, holding up the mysterious rope.

"Oh it's a garland," he said. "You wanna hang it up? We can line the top of the living room with it!"

You agreed with a smile that equaled his excitement. He grabbed a ladder from the garage as you unraveled the garland.