✔☁️-Ice C'eam (xTamaki)-☁️✔

Word count: 1057

#56

Requested by: KikiLikesFanfics

Hiiiii! I'm sorry this took so long! I hope it's okay ^^ Thank you for the request!

Now please enjoy...

✔-SFW-✔

☁️-FLUFF-☁️

Tamaki was freaking out. He had no idea what to do. You were throwing a fit because he told you you couldn't have ice cream until after lunch. Just being able to tell you that was a struggle for him. He wasn't used to doing this alone.

How did he get here? Well, you see, he, Mirio, and Nejiro, were your caregivers for awhile, but once you and Tamaki started dating, you would regress just with him more often. It was always fun when he got to play with you and take care of you, but when it came to being an authority, he struggled. He didn't like saying no to you or scolding you, but it had to be done.

You often threw fits for not getting what you wanted. In those moments, Tamaki would call Togata or Nejiro for help, not knowing how to calm you and they would do a great job, asserting authority but in a calm, loving way.

Unfortunately, Togata nor Nejiro were available at the moment and Tamaki was shaking nervously.

What would Togata and Nejiro do?, he thought to himself.

They would be calm. They would talk softly, but sternly. They would try to hug you and keep you at bay all while keeping their patience. Then, as you would calm down, they would ask what you wanted, explain why you couldn't have it, but give an alternative for now.

Tamaki took a few deep breaths to calm himself down. He had to be an example for you to follow.

"B-butterfly?" Aw shucks, he could hear the nervousness in his voice. He cleared his throat and continued.

"Ahem... butterfly? Baby, I need you to calm down," he said softly, still feeling his heart pounding in his chest.

You huffed and continued to cry, throwing stuffies across the room and flopping around on the bed.

"Ice c'eam!!!!" You shouted.

"Butterfly, no. We don't throw, you know this," Tamaki said sternly.

You went quiet for a moment, mumbled a "sorry", then returned to the tantrum. Tamaki walked up to the bed and put a hand on your arm. You pulled away, huffed and crossed your arms.

"No! Daddy won' give baba ice c'eam! No luv fo' Daddy!" You huffed.

"Aw, butterfly, Daddy's sorry. He wanted to give you ice cream, but it'll hurt baba's tummy. And then you won't want to eat lunch," he told you sweetly.

"Dat okay, I dun hab to eat lunch!"

"No, baby, you do, or you'll feel really hungry. The ice cream won't fill you up. How about this: if you wait patiently, after we eat lunch, I'll take you to an ice cream parlour and you can get two whole scoops of ice cream?"

You eyes lit up and you spun around to face Tamaki.

"Reawy?!!" You asked, excited. The boy smiled.

"Yes, really. Are you okay with that?"

"YES YES YES YES!!!" You shouted and dive into Tamaki's arms. "Thank 'ou, daddy!!! Thank you!!!"

"Of course, butterfly."

Tamaki sighed in relief.

"How much wonger until we eat wunch?"

"Hmm well it's about that time right now, actually. How does a sandwich and carrots sound for my little bunny?" Tamaki asked. You nodded vigorously.

He laughed softly then reached out a hand to you. You took it with one hand and held a stuffie with another. There were many people in the kitchen because it was around lunch. On top of that, no one but the Big 3 knew about your regression. You tugged on Tamaki's hand and shook your head.

"Too many people, butterfly?" He asked. You nodded and squeezed your stuffie into your chest. "That's okay. Do you want to sit on the couch while waiting?"

You gave a small "yes please" and sat down in front of the TV. Tamaki pat your head before heading to the kitchen. He looked towards you every time he could too see how you were doing. You were intrigued by the show playing and your attention could not be diverted. Everyone else in the room could see that so no one attempted to talk to you.

You were relieved and enjoyed the show. A few minutes later Tamaki showed up with a couple of sandwiches and carrots all on one paper plate. He tapped your shoulder, so you took his hand and he lead the two of you back upstairs. In his dorm room, the two of you ate and finished lunch together.

"Done! Done! Done! C'mon, daddy!!! Time fo' ice c'eam!!!" You cheered, pulling on Amajiki's arm.

Your cg chuckled. "Hold on, baby. Let's get things cleaned up. You can change into any pretty outfit you want while you wait."

You nodded with determination in your eyes and went straight for your closet. Tamaki smiled and began to clean. His thoughts wandered to you. It was crazy how quickly he was getting comfortable with all of this. He found that he loved it, and not just this, but with you too.

"Daddy, I done changing," you said as you tugged one his sleeve. Tamaki put the trash in the trash can then turned towards you. You were wearing a brown overall dress with a bear hood and a tight white shirt underneath. Even regressed you had good fashion sense.

"An' look! I picked ou' a outfit fo' daddy too!" You pointed at the clothes laid out on the bed. The outfit was a light purple sweatshirt with Adidas sweat pants. On the floor were white sneakers with octopuses painted on the sides. The bot chuckled and thanked you with a head pat. After changing, the two of you headed out.

You held hands as you skipped down the sidewalk. The positive energy you were giving off was contagious and Amajiki found himself smiling more than usual. You made him happy, everything about you. And you knew he made you happy. You knew he tried his best and was growing more comfortable amd confident every day. Even as he was ordering the ice cream for the both of you, he hardly shook and his voice wasn't as quiet. You ate your ice cream together at the park and enjoyed each other's company. In those moments, the world felt like it was yours; only the two of you were on the planet.

And you both were grateful.