🌪-Thoughts (xBakugo)-🌪

Word count: 539

#55

Have a short little angst I found in my drafts. Ooo first person! Fancy~~

Please enjoy...

!-CURSING-!

🌪-ANGST-🌪

Pride

/prīd/

noun

1. a feeling of deep pleasure or satisfaction derived from one's own achievements, the achievements of those with whom one is closely associated, or from qualities or possessions that are widely admired.

---

Ego

/ˈēɡō/

noun

a person's sense of self-esteem or self-importance.

---

I know I'm described this way to many, to all even. I know what they say about me, these are the only two things important to me. These are the things I stand by, I try to maintain, and I will maintain at all costs. But, that's what they say.

They're wrong.

I will admit, now that I'm older and more mature than my dumbass was in high school, that these two things- pride and ego- matter a lot to me. I would do anything to keep them.

Well, almost.

Because there is something that matters more to me.

---

Love

/ləv/

noun

1. an intense feeling of deep affection.

---

It shouldn't be possible...

How much I love you.

How much you love me.

Especially the latter...

A hothead like me? I know I swore never to hurt you. I know I told you I'd love you forever, and I'll keep that promise. But the former,...

With the person I am, the person I'm known to be, that promise can only be words.

I never mean to hurt you. I say things because I know I'll get a reaction from you and that's it. I never meant to hurt you this badly.

But here you are, standing there, hurting. Crying harder than I've ever seen with rage you've never displayed. And I don't know what to say.

I know I fucked up. I know I shouldn't have said what I said. Today was a dick and I wanted to relax when I came home. You just had a little too much energy and that stressed me out. And with that, I took my entire day's anger on you.

(Y/n), please forgive me. I don't know how to tell you any of this, all the things in my head. You're staring at me with daggers in your eyes. This hate boiling in your blood is scaring me.

Baby, please I'm so sorry. I know I don't look it, but I am. I know I'm standing here with anger on my face, but it wasn't and isn't your fault.

Why am I still yelling at you? No, don't call me that... I know I'm a monster, but hearing that come from you...

Wait what?....

You...

Hate me?....

Baby, no, wait where are you going?!

Fuck...

What do I do???

You're walking away- you're walking out of the apartment. Baby, wait! Please! Shit--

No-

And just like that. You're gone. We're done. It's only right, I guess. God, but it hurts like a bitch. My chest, my stomach, they're contorting in weird ways and it hurts.

I want you back. I'll be better. I swear I'll better. Fuck, I know I've said that a million times and I know you've given me the same amount of chances. It's just so hard to change. It's so fucking hard and I- Well I'll try harder, just please. I can't lose you. Please. I'm sorry! Please.

Come back.