Chapter 1

Y/N POV~

"Y/N, wake up." I hear my sister yell at me. I groan and sit up on my bed and reach for my phone. I hear the door open and my Eve sticks her head in my room. "Hey the girls are coming over and I want you to meet them!" she saids happily. I look at her and back at my phone

"Eve I'm not in the mood." I say plopping back down on my bed. I hear her groan

"N/N  you need to get some friends so I'll share mine! Also we are working on music...you could help us~" She teases while sitting on the edge of the bed trying to move the covers off me. I roll my eyes knowing there is no way she'll leave me alone. I get up again and and start getting ready to meet Eves friends.

"Ugh ok  but you owe me for this." I say getting my outfit ready and start taking a shower. I get dressed in comfy but causal clothing. (Thats our outfit below)

I get done and I hear commotion downstairs

I get done and I hear commotion downstairs. 'oh I guess her friends are here.' I get my phone off the charger and grab my earphones and slipped on some fuzzy socks. I start getting nervous as I start walking to the stairs to go meet my sisters friends. 

"Y/N!" I giggle as I'm at the last step. I see three girls who are slightly taller than me. I shyly walk over to my sister as I stand behind her.

"I'm here." I said with a giggle. I look at the girls again and they looked at me with soft smiles. I look at all of them curiously.  I first look at this  one girl with long blond hair with pink tips, next to her was the tallest of the girls and she had purple hair that was in two buns, and the last girl was taller than the first but shorter than the second one. She has a high ponytail with blond strands out of the band. She eyed me up and down and smirked at me. 'she's cute' I though with a faint blush. I look up at my sister and she greets me with hug.

"N/N these are the girls; meet Ahri, Kai'Sa, and Akali." She said pointing at the girls in front of me. I smiled at them, looking at all of them again staring at Akali more. I blushed looking away as she introduced me," girls this is my little sister,Y/N. She's gonna help us with music" she clapped and smiled.  The girls waved at me and said their greetings. I walked from behind my sister and stood next to her. "Well should we get started?" she said walking over to our "studio". Ahri claps her hand and speed walks next to my sister. Kai started talking to Akali and I walk behind them staring at my feet making sure I don't trip. I pull out my phone to see lyrics I've written. I then bump into a tall back.

"omg im so sorry I didn't-" I look up and see Akalis' face look down to me 

"it's ok short stuff." she said petting my head. I giggle and take her hand off my head. I walk in the studio and see Kai, Ahri, and Eve looking at sheet music and going over melodies. I feel someone pull me into a hug from behind making me squirm out of their grasp. "Woah you ok?" I look at her and just blush.

"I;m ok."

I hope y'all enjoyed chapter one love y'all <3