Chapter 9

Hello loves!! New  LONG chapter alert with drama~ I hope you enjoy

Akali's POV

I wake up next to Y/N still in her performance outfit. I smirk and kiss her neck.

'she looks so sexy' I thought pulling her in my lap. I grab her ass and kiss her some more all over her face. I feel her waking up in my arms and looks down at me. I smile up at her.

"Good morning princess." I said, kissing her cheek. She wraps her arms around my shoulders and nuzzles her face in the crook of my neck. I wrap my hands around her waist tickling her sides  a little so she could talk to me.

"*giggles* baby stop. I'm up!" she says gasping. I laugh and sit up with her. I stare at her rubbing her sides looking at her. 

"So how'd you sleep love?"

"I slept okay. Now let me go get ready for today." She said grabbing her phone and walking towards the bathroom.

Y/N's POV~

While I'm in the restroom I check my notifications and see that I have new messages.

Unknown~

I see you blocked my other number cute but today I'm not here to give you any dry threats. I'm here to warn you about your little girlfriend.

'Akali? What about her...' I let the curiosity get the best of me and texted back.

Y/N~

What about Akali?

Unknown~

So your telling me you didn't know?

Y/N~

Know what?

Unknown~

That your sister and Akali use to be a thing...that was drama on the websites for months.

I look at my phone in shock. I looked on google and searched up what I just had been told. 

"Babe you okay?" I heard Akali ask from the door.

"UH yeah I'm fine. Just give me a few minutes I'll be out shortly." I said back as I looked down at my phone looking through stories. I was looking at a few when one caught my eye, 'K-pop singers Akali and Evelynn deny dating rumors but inside source says there is more to what they are telling the media'. My eyes widen in shock. I look at the date and it came out 3 months before me and Akali staring dating... I felt sick. 

'Why didn't they just tell me about them?'

'Literally what the fuck happened between them...'

I go back to my messages and open the conversation I had with the Unknown number.

Y/N~

I have questions and you seem to have the answers...would you tell me more?

Unknown~

Oh? Ok fine we can meet up at this address in 20 minutes. Come alone.

Y/N~