Chapter 8

Hi loves! This is a long ass chapter and a little bit of ya know sexy talk ;) I hope you enjoy!

Y/Ns POV~

I wake up to yelling, a lot of yelling.

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU TALKING YOU CRAZY BITCH." I hear my sister yell,"ARE YOU FUCKING CRAZY GET OUT OF HERE." I quickly get up putting on a rob and slippers to see what the hell is happening. I walk downstairs and I see Eve, Akali, Kai, Ahri and Sera. I look at Kai, Akali and Eve on one side of the room and Ahri and Sera on the other. Another thing I noticed was that Kai was holding Eve back by her waist. I walk over to make my self know everyone stops and stares at me. I wave and yawn at them.

"Why was I woken up by yelling?" I ask trying to stay calm because I HATE being woken up. Eve wakes up to me and pulls me into a hug.

"Sorry lil sis but this bitch is in our house pissing me off." Eve whispered in my ear. I look at the other girls in the room and I catch the eyes of my amazing girlfriend. She looked so pissed but when I looked at her she looked so happy. 

"Anyways whats with the yelling." I say and sit by Akali why Eve sits by Kai wrapping her arms around her waist. 'I'll have to ask her about that later.' I see Ahri and Sera glare at me and I am so confused because I didn't even do anything.

"We were talking about how Sera wants to stay in the group even if she can't date Akali. Now I know they talked to you, Y/N to join the group but I don't think-" Ahri started but I cut her off.

"I'm gonna be completely honest I really don't get a fuck about what you have to say. Yes they asked me to join since Miss Crazy here only wanted to join because of Akali. So why would I want someone like her to stay ANYWHERE near MY girlfriend? Oh yeah I WOULDN'T." I say snapping on her. She rolls her eyes and looks at Kai.

"Why would you even tell her that she should join the group?" she said snapping at Kai.

"Don't blame me. We need another member and Akali and Eve said great things about Y/N's singing and performance. We have a performance coming up so while all of you are fighting I'M trying to get shit done for this group, SO DO NOT BLAME YOUR SHIT ON ME." Kai says getting upset. Everyone stays silent for a few minutes while Kai calms down. I sigh and look over at Sera who was still glaring at me.

"Look I get you don't like me, hell I don't like you either but we have to get along since I am going to be around this group." I say with a slight smile. She rolls her eyes and smiles.

"You know what I'll make this easier," she says getting up with Ahri behind her, "I will just go solo." She says smiling, and flipping us off. I look at Eve and we both dashed over to the door she was exiting but Akali pulled me back and Kai got Eve.

"NO LET ME GET THAT BITCH." Eve yells

"HOW THE FUCK IS SHE GONNA JUST FLIP US OFF AT OUR HOUSE." I yelled pissed off because she disrespected us in OUR house. Kai took Eve to her room to calm her down and Akali picked me up and took me up to my room. She sits me on her lap rubbing my back trying to calm me down.

"Hi princess sorry we woke you up with the yelling." She said kissing my forehead. I feel like I should tell Akali and Eve about the text I received but I'm kinda nervous but I got threatened. I kiss her nose and I lean back and look at her. "Whats wrong baby?" she asked look confused. I got out of her lap and grabbed my phone to show her the message I received.

"So remember when you dropped me off last night after Kai told me about joining the group?" she nodded,"Well later that night I got a text and it really freaked me out." I said showing her my phone. Her face was unreadable and she started walking out of my room, "Akali? Babe? BABE? What are you doing?" She walks into Eves room pissed off. Eve perks up in Kai's arms and looks at us. Kali shows Eve my phone and Eve looks livid. She looks over at me.