Chapter 6

Authors Note~ hey y'all! new long chapter with a lot of authors notes lol, and Pinterest pictures of extra outfits haha hope y'all enjoy! also get your teacups ready:)

Y/N POV~ 

I wake up with Akali's arm around my waist. I squirm out of her hold and get ready for the day.

"Hey beauty." Akali says in her sleepy voice, 'Oh wow that was sexy.' I thought as I looked over at her.

"Hey, I didn't wake you did I?" I asked going over to her kissing her on her forehead. She places me on her lap and sits up wrapping her arms around me. This time I didn't move, I'm getting use to sitting on her lap now. She just looks at me and puts her head in the crock of my neck. I wrap my arms around her neck and kiss all over her face. She giggles and looks up at me.

"You didn't wake me, I just missed your presence. So I've been thinking about us all night and if you are ready I would love to date you and call you my girlfriend." Akali says holding me closer to her body. I look at her blushing very excited that she wants to be mine.

"All mine?" I ask her as a joke. She grabs my waist and holds me closer if we could be any closer and kisses my lips. I kiss back. I want her and I want her to be mine. She's like a soulmate to me and I want her to be with me forever. We pull back because we need to breath and she puts her forehead on my forehead.

"I am yours and only yours. Every part of you," she says while squeezing my butt as I giggle,"Is mine and every part  of me is yours. I love you shorty." she says looking me in my eyes

"I love you too babe." I said trying to find a cute nickname for her. She chuckles and I get and finish getting ready.

"So what are you doing today."

"I'm going to be writing with Eve and maybe we can hangout but you need to get clothes from home." I laughed at her. Her phone starts ringing and Kai is calling her, "do y'all have another rehearsal?" She shrugs and picks up the phone.

"whats up Kai?" she asks slightly annoyed.

"So I need you to do something for me Kali." I look at her and I see her look right at me.

"whats that something?"

"Are you alone right now?" I sit next to Akali and I give her a sign to say 'yes'.

"Yea whats up, what do you need me to do?"

"I need you to go to this address at 5 and get dressed NICELY Kali. Please be there on time, I'll text you more details. Bye" 

"wait-" Kai hangs up before she got to say what she wanted to say. I look at her and we stare at each other, "What do you think she needs me to do?"

"Maybe a business deal? It better not be a setup babe, I don't like sneaky things. I can barely take it when you surpirse me on dates and-" 

"Baby, my sweet angel I am not gonna do anything with a person, I want you and only you. if you are worrying that much you and Eve can be my look out if you would like." Kali says making me feel better.

"okay, you might want to cover your ears right now, um EVIE I NEED YOU." I yell as Akali covers her ears laughing. I hear rushed footsteps and some one opens my door in a flash.

"WHAT HAPPENED?! WHO DO I NEED TO KILL?" Eve shouted at us. She looked at us and smiled and then gave me a questioning look,"what do you need me for?"

"So Kai called Akali and she's making her go to a secret location. She even asked if she was alone so I think she's setting her up on a date." I say