Chapter 11

Hiii lovelies! Hope you enjoy the chapter <3

Akalis' POV~

'Shit shit shit' I thought as Y/N tells me and Eve what she found out. I never wanted her to find out the way she did. I wanted to tell her, I did but Eve made me a promise that she was going to tell Y/N but I guess that conversation never happened. I want to go up to her, hold her in my arms and tell her everything...but I can't. I have to respect her wishes but it's so hard when I can hear her crying. 'All because of something I should've told her'. I look over at Eve and she is freaking out.

"I broke her trust. She will never trust me again." Eve said crying. I stayed silent, trying to process everything. I get angry, who would tell Y/N something that  had happened between me and Eve years ago. Yes me and Eve dated for a year and the break up was mutual but it was all because our company wanted us to spark up some drama so we could be more popular and have more TV opportunities and stage opportunities. I never knew about Y/N until about 2 months ago. Not that isn't an excuse but Eve told me she would tell Y/N as soon as possible. As I figure out where I saw the studio Y/N was in, I hear a door open upstairs and I hear footsteps coming downstairs. There in her beauty was my amazing girlfriend who looked tired and stressed out. She spotted me and Eve and walked over to us. She sat down and looked everywhere but me and her sister. Eve tried to get up to get closer to her sister but Y/N signaled her to sit back down. 

"So I've been thinking of hearing you guys out..." Y/N started, she had tears in her eyes. All I wanna do is cuddle with her and tell her the truth. I sighed and looked at Eve and then I looked at Y/N.

"Okay, I will tell you everything.I will tell you what I should've told you  months ago before we started dating. Yes, me and your sister dated for a year but it wasn't what you think." I started, only wanting to get this over with so me and Y/N can get back to where we were before all this shit happened, "I wish I told you sooner but I would have gotten in trouble with the company. What me and Eve had as a "relationship", I said in quotation marks, "was a business deal to make more opportunities for the group." I sighed looking up at Y/N. Looking confused she looked at her sister to hear what she had to say.

"Before KDA was popular as it was today, we were barely given TV appearances, stage time, and were written off as any other girl band. Our manager and CEO of our company sat down with me and Akali and told us their plan about having us start dating in the public eye so we spark interest in companies and get deals that would make us be popular. Being in a popular girl group had been all the girls dreams so we both said yes. We had to sign a contract that we "date"  for a year and that we couldn't tell anyone until our contract was up. So we pretended to date, went on fake dates, kissed each other on the cheeks and held hands, ya know the whole nine yards, but neither of us were happy. All we wanted was for the other girls to be happy so pretended for them. We wanted to tell everyone the truth but  we would have gotten in trouble by the company, so we kept it up for a year. A year of unhappiness and lies. Once the year was over we both told each other that we would never put ourselves through that again. So we made a pack to never sell out like that again and to find people that will make us happy to date them. Akali found you and I found Kai to be mine." Eve was full on crying, explaining the circumstances. She finally breaks down sobbing, getting up and going over to her sister hugging her tight, "I never wanted to keep this away from you N/N please forgive me and Akali, I am so sorry little sis." Y/N hugged her sister back and she looked over at me.

'Go upstairs, I will meet you in a bit.' She mouthed to me. I do as she says and walked to her room keeping the lights off taking time to think about things. I sit down on her bed happy that she finally heard the story but anger was still in the back of my mind wondering who told Y/N and why. I lay down, thinking, getting confused just wanting my girlfriend in my arms right now. I sigh waiting for her.

Y/N's POV~

I sit down with Eve for a while calming her down.

"Hey, I forgive you but please don't ever keep secrets from me again. Even if they make me upset I rather hear the truth from you than anyone else. I love you Evelynn. Now why don't you call Kai up and talk to her about everything. Time to tell her the truth now." I say to her as she calmed down a bit. She nodded her head and stood up. She kissed my forehead and told me she loved me as she walked to the door, calling Kai on her phone. I sigh looking upstairs knowing I still have to deal with Akali. I shake my head and walk upstairs to my room. Opening my door I see the lights out but I see a lump on my bed, I let out a small chuckle and walk over to my bed sitting down next to her. I poked her sides so she could sit up. After poking her five times, she sits up looking at me with a expression-less face. Before I could say anything at all she pulls me into her lap while placing covers on top of us. 

'I've missed this so much...I've missed her.' I though to myself, leaning into her touch, placing my face in the crook of her neck. Even though we didn't talk for three days, I've missed Akali so much and I never want to be put through something like that again. I lean back so she could look me in the eyes and I kiss her lips and move my face quickly before she could make out with me. 

"I forgive you but next time promise me that you will tell me the truth." I said staring into her eyes.

"I promise." she says and before she could kiss me I held out my pinky.

"Pinky promise?" I said with a slight smile, she rolled her eyes with a smile, chuckling a bit.

"Pinky promise." And with that we hooked our pinkies together. I looked her in her eyes. "I missed you so much princess, I missed you here with me, I missed talking to you and touching your soft skin. I love you Y/N and I am never going to hurt you like I did before." Akali said closing in the distance between us. Kissing her, putting my arm around her neck, pushing her on the bed. 

'I've missed her so much. Ive missed us.'  Akali pulls back to look at me.

"I have to ask you something." I nod my head telling her to continue," Who's studio where you in the other day? I swear I've seen it before." I look her straight in the eyes telling her the truth.

"Ahris." She seemed shocked but nodded her head smiling at me. 'Seems like she's done conversating about this topic' 

Then she smirks.

"You stayed on my lap this whole time." I giggled not saying anything, pushing her back on the bed so we are laying down, kissing her lips getting my kisses in from when we weren't talking. She pulls away kissing my neck lightly and traveled her hands from my waist to my ass, squeezing it a little bit.

'Wow we really missed each other.' 

 I pulled away so things didn't get to outta hand and smiled at her. I look at the time and get off the bed to shower. Akali was watching me with her eyes the whole time, as if she took them off me I would disappear.

"May I join you?" she asks. I think for a moment then look over at her nodding my head with a shy smile. She walks over to me kissing my forehead, rubbing the sides of my waist, 

"After you princess."

Hi guys! I hope you enjoyed that chapter. I know I had so much fun writing it. Also lmk if y'all want a lemon scene ;) lol anyways. I'm glad that the couple have resolved things and are happy... for now hahaha

Okayyy byeeeee 

Author~