Chapter 3

Another Chapter? Ayeee! Its a long one too

Y/N POV~

I wake up to the sound of my alarm and I stretch reaching to stop my alarm. I reach over and grab my phone and hit stop on my alarm then looked through my notifications. I scrolled till I saw something weird. I got 3 new insta followers: Ahri, Kai, and Akali. I was confused because I got more followers because someone gave me a shoutout.

"What the-." I tagged on the story and there was Akali raping the verse I had helped her with and I see a small caption at the bottom of the screen. It read, 'Thank you to the best writer I know. I love you $Y/N/L/N.' I just smile at my phone. I go back to my notifications and see I got a new text message from an unknown number.

Unknown~

Hey Y/n, its Akali:)

I smile and put her name in my phone, Akali<3.

Y/N~

Hey Akali, I saw what you posted on your insta story. It means a lot to me!

Akali<3 

Of course, I owe my bars to you, they are amazing!

Y/N~

I just used what you gave me haha.

Akali<3

Maybe we should hangout today, if thats ok with you

I look at my phone in shock. Do I actually wanna hangout with her I just don't want to be a flustered mess by her. I look at the time and its 10 am and I have nothing better to do so why not hangout and figure out my feelings for her, 'if I even have feelings.' I thought 

Y/N~

I would love to hangout with you today!

Akali<3

Great:) dress cute which I know you can, I'll pick you up in an hour. See you later shorty;)  

I blush at her text and send her an 'ok' and start getting ready

I blush at her text and send her an 'ok' and start getting ready. I picked out a black tank, and some plaid pants, and a yellow jacket(the picture above also if you don't like yellow just imagine its your favorite color)  and went to take a shower. I did my makeup and did my h/l hair as fast as I could. I look at myself in the mirror and I looked  at my body and I just feel weird."Why can't an outfit just look good on me." I say softly. The tank shows off my belly. My pants show off my thighs a lot and I'm thinking if I should change before I get a text message from Akali.