Chapter 4

A/N~Y/N will actually sing this chapter, ahhh, (a little side note I wrote the lyrics you guys will see.) I hope you enjoy!

Y/N POV~

"A  swimsuit? I-um why would I need one?" I said looking down at my thighs. I haven't worn a bathing suit in so long, not because I'm not confident just because its been a while. Being around Akali made me fear that she won't like me especially in a swimsuit were all my insecurities were on display. 

"We are going swimming silly, also we are having a sleepover." She said as she started the car putting her hand back on my thigh. I looked over at her seeing her have a goofy smile,"if you need help I could help you pick it if thats ok." she said looking at me.

'She is so beautiful' I thought as I nodded for her to help me. She clapped her hands and drove off to my house. We pulled up to my house and she helped me out of the car. 

"You are so sweet." I gushed as she took my hand.

"Of course I don't want Eve to kill me for not taking care of her sister." I giggled as she scratched her neck. We walk up to the front door and go in. 

"Eve, I'm back!" I yell out but I didn't hear anything. I walked to the kitchen to see a note that wrote: 'I'll see you in the morning, Kai asked for my help and I'm sleeping over at hers, call me if you need anything. I hope you had fun with Akali just not to much fun ;) xoxo your darling sister eve<3.' I blushed at her note and turned back to Akali. "She's over at Kais'." I said as I started to walk upstairs. We made it to my room and I showed her my stash of swimsuits. I move out of the way so she can pick the one she likes.

"Wow you would look amazing in this one." she said holding up a green two piece with a floral top and a dark green high waisted bottom. I smiled and nodded my head thankful she chose a high waisted(I actually really love high waisted swimsuits, also swimsuit below).

 I smiled and nodded my head thankful she chose a high waisted(I actually really love high waisted swimsuits, also swimsuit below)

I picked out a cover and got a bag ready with clothes and stuff I will need in the morning. I also grab my songbook and earbuds. I walk over to Akali on my bed and look down at her. 

"Hey I'm ready when you are." she looked up at me and smiled. She jumped up and grabbed my hand leading me back to her car.

"yay girls night!" she cheered as we drove to her house. I looked on my phone at some lyrics I've written seeing if I should change any words out, "You wrote that." I gasp out in shock as Akali is looking at my phone in front of a house. I look at her and nod, " I have to hear you sing that song." She says looking in my eyes. We stared at each other for what seems like hours. I was the first one to look away and look at the house in front of us.

"Is this your place?"

"Yeah you wanna go in." she asks as she grabbed my hand as I get my stuff in my other hand

"yes I'm ready to swim." I say looking at her. She gets out the car and opens the passenger door and helps me out the car. We walk up to her house and she opens the door, "Why do you always open the door for me?" I ask as we walk through her house. It was really nice. It was big just for her but she is a poster. The decoration was very simple having a few plants here and there and cool toned furniture.