Chapter 5

Akali's POV~( Ooh I switched it up)

I wake up looking down at Y/N and smiled. I love looking at her and being with her. And her being by my side. I kiss her forehead and whisper in her ear, " Good morning princess." I see her open her eyes looking up and smiling at me.

"Hi Kali." she says cuddling up to me. I smirk putting her in my lap looking up at her. She starts blushing and looking away, "what are you doing?" she asks me finally looking me in the eyes. I just stare at her beautiful e/c eyes. I want to be with this girl. I want to be with her forever and call her mine.

"I'm just thinking about you." I say rubbing her sides, "so what do you want to do today."

"um I don't-" she got cut off by my phone ringing. She got off of me so I could sit up and answer my phone.

"Hello" I say, it was Ahri, so I put her on speaker.

"Dude where are you. Did you forget we have a meeting on a new member?" Ahri said in a rushed disappointed voice.

"Oh shit I'm coming just let me get dressed also I'm bring a special guest." I said looking over at Y/N, and she smiles.

"yeah yeah just get here." I hang up and go over to hug Y/N and she wraps her arms around my neck, snuggling up in my neck, I wish we could stay like this but I have a meeting, "Let's get dressed before I get in trouble with the rest ." I chuckle as she giggles. I leave so Y/N can get dressed and I start making a quick snack for both of us. I quickly get dressed and take Y/Ns hand as we go to my car. I open Y/Ns door and sped off to the studio, "We will do something today I promise." I said squeezing her thighs.

" We can just hangout with the girls." She says giggling

"No I just want to hangout with you." I whine. I look over at her deep in thought smiling. 'I wonder what's she's thinking about.'  I thought taking her hand in mine, and we look at each other. 'Ugh I wanna kiss her so badly.' I thought looking at her lips.

"Then after this me and you can go on a date." she says quietly, thinking I couldn't hear her.

I gasp, "You want to go on a date with me?" she nods her head looking everywhere but me. I kiss her hand and get out the car so I don't get yelled at more for being late. I take Y/N inside and we hear talking.

"FINALLY she's here." Ahri yells at me. I walk over to them with a quiet Y/N following me going over to sit next to her sister.

"N/N,what are you doing her." Eve asks her going up to give her a hug. She whispers something in her ear and Eve laughs. I walk over to Ahri and Kai and another girl I have never seen before. The girl was like the same height as Y/N but her blue hair made her seem taller. She looked me up and down and smiled. I gave her a small smile and introduce myself.

"Wassup I'm Akali and I rap for this amazing group." I say sarcastically, laughing as Kai hits my arm.

"I'm Seraphine, nice to meet you Akali." she says blushing.'Thats weird' I thought as  I wave at them and headed over to Eve and Y/N. 

"So whats up?" I asked them. Y/N and Eve look up at me smiling. I sit down next to them and hold Y/Ns hand. Eve squealed.

"Wait are y'all together?" Eve asks me. I look at Y/N as she blushes and she looks at me. 

"Um we are going on a date but I don't know about being together." Y/N says

"We aren't together yet but hopefully soon?" I ask looking at Y/N. She blushes and looks at Eve

"Do you approve?" Y/N shyly asks her sister. Eve looks at me and then at her sister and then back at me and back at Y/N. She smiles and nods her head as I exhale a breath I was holding in and Y/N smiled and went  to hug her sister.