Chapter 2

AN/ Hi guys, I'm so sorry for the break, um I moved lol anyways I hope you enjoy this chapter!

Y/N POV~

I feel eyes on me the entire time we are working but I ignore her. I help Eve with some lyrics she needed help with. 

" Oh that sounds amazing N/N. Can you imagine the harmonies we can make." Eve says while squeezing my arm.

"Ow Eve my arm, but I'm glad you like it sis." I say smiling. I look through the corner of my eyes to see Akali still looking at me. I bite my bottom lip as I look directly look at her. We look at each other for a few seconds and I'm the first to speak. "Do you need some help writing." I ask with a small smile. I see her smirk and sit down next to me.

"I have an idea for a bar but I don't know how to tie the words together." she says looking at her songbook. I gently take her book out of her hands and look at the lyrics. I start humming and started walking around like how I do when I start putting lyrics together. I then get an idea and run upstairs to my room and start writing down what the lyrics I would like Akali to rap. I hear footsteps  follow me and I see Akali in front of my door leaning looking quite concerned. I smile as I motion her to come in and sit on my bed while I was at my desk.

"Ok I think I did something but I don't know if you'll like it but take a look." I ramble as I give her my notebook. Then I turn back around to get my mic and gets ready to start the song. "You can try it with the instrumental and I can help you with the timing,"I said while giving her the mic. I see her look at me and back at the notebook in shock.

"You wrote this yourself?" she asked standing up getting closer to me. I nod my head and roll back to my desk to hide my faint blush. I hear her chuckle as she comes up behind me and turns my chair around. She gets an inch away from my face and she smirks. "I cant wait to make more songs with you." she whispers and backs away. She smiles at me as she leaves the door. "I'll see you later, Y/N." and she walks out. I jumped on my bed and started squealing and giggling and then a thought came to me...

'What would Eve think of me liking her friend?' 

But what if I don't like Akali and like the attention she gives me. I think about this all night.

Do I really like Akali?

' I mean I just met her, maybe thats how she treats all her friends?'

'Maybe she's just a flirty person.'

'Is this what having a crush is like?'

'Was she even flirting with me?'

'Maybe I'm thinking to much into this'

"Ugh this is confusing, we just met I cant like her and anyways she probably won't like me anyways. I whisper as I look at myself in the mirror dropping my hands by my sides as I look at my chubby figure in the mirror. "She could never like a girl like me." I say as tears drop down my eyes. Then I walked to my bathroom and got ready for bed not even saying bye or goodnight to my sister or her friends. I plug my phone in lay in my bed thoughts still running through my head. And just like that I feel asleep.

Akalis POV~

(Y'all thought I would leave y'all like that haha, ima add on for the time I've been gone, also this takes place before she meets you.)

Me and the girls have been slacking on writing new lyrics so Eve decided we would all go to her house to do some writing and recording. Eve also said that she wants us to meet her sister. We were kinda shocked because Eve hasn't brought up any sister but she did say she's good with music so I guess its beneficial to meet her. We get there and we hear yelling from upstairs. Ahri and Kai'sa start giggling while I smile a bit. Ahri rings the doorbell and Eve runs down the stairs (literally).

"Hiya girls." She says as she gives us her famous smile. 

"Hi Eve." We say in unison as we walk in the door. 

"So who were you yelling at." Kai says with a chuckle. 

Eve rolls her eyes and leads us to a room near the staircase, "Just my sister, speaking of which, Y/N!" Eve yells. I hear a low giggle as I look up and see a girl shorter than all of us, she was very pretty and has a nice body.

'Woah' I say looking her up and down. 'She will be mine.' I say with a smirk.

"I'm here." I hear the younger girls voice. She starts looking at all of us and when she got to me I felt my heart beat up as I look her up and down again. She makes her way to Eve as she get an introduction of us. 

"This is my little sister, Y/N..." 'Y/N...I think I have a small crush on her.' she just looks amazing and I want to get to know her more by ourselves with nobody bothering us. As I was getting lost in my thoughts when we walked to the downstairs studio. Ahri, Kai and Eve were working on the chours of our new song while I needed to work on some of my bars. I stop at the front of the door to get my songbook when I feel someone bump into my back.

"omg im so sorry I didn't-" I stopped her as I looked down at her and smile. 

"its ok short stuff." I said petting her hair. She giggles which makes me smile brighter and she takes my hand off her head as she walks away. I look down to her lower body and start to bite my lip. 'I want to feel her' I think  as I go up and hug her form behind. I feel her stiffen and squirm out of my hold. "Woah you ok?" I look at her with concern and she blushes, 'awe she's adorable' I think with a small smile.

"I'm ok."

ok chapter two is done! thank you for reading this chapter was to show how Akali felt when she first met you so I probably won't refer to another chapter in someone else pov. I hope you enjoyed! xoxo