Chapter 15

IT'S PRIDE KITTENS!!!!! I hope you enjoy the chapter<3

lol this was definitely supposed to be published 2 months ago but here we are:)

Akalis POV~

I wake up in Y/N's room with no Y/N next to me. I rub my eyes looking around for my girlfriend and I couldn't find her in her room. I get off the bed and head downstairs smelling food. I look downstairs and see suitcases everywhere on the floor. I see Eve bringing out clothes to put in her  suitcase and Kai making breakfast in the kitchen but still no Y/N.

"Hey Eve, have you seen Y/N?" I ask walking into the living room. She turns to me with a surprised face. She points to the studio and turns back to her room in a rush to get more clothes. I guess I should go home to pack since we are leaving tomorrow night. I walk over to the studio and try to open the door but the door is locked. I knock on the door and hear the piano stop playing. I hear rushed feet to the door and looking out I see my amazing girlfriend. She looks like she has bags under her eyes and she gives me a small smile, "Hey sunshine, how long have you been in here?" I asked hugging her at her waist.

"Just a few hours." she said softly, hugging me back. I take her in my arms and lock the studio door back and sit us down on the couch in the far corner away from the door so we could have private time, "How long have you been up?" She asks me, snuggling on my lap facing me, looking into my eyes.

"Not that long but when I was looking for you I couldn't find you so I came downstairs and Eve was packing and Kai was making food and I still couldn't find you," I said  putting my hands on her ass,"So Eve pointed me to here and here we are." I said kneading her ass. I see her close her eyes and open her mouth in pleasure, "I was thinking about what we were talking about yesterday and I want you to move in with me after we come back from tour. My house is very big for just me so I want you there with me." I said putting my lips near her ears, kneading her ass harder. I hear a low moan from Y/N. I see her look in my eyes and I see her eyes light up when I told her the news. I remember her face was very sad and I didn't want to hurt her. I want to live with Y/N and be with her all the time but tour was clouding my brain.

"Are you being serious?" She asks wrapping her arms around my neck. I nod my head giving her small pecks over her face and neck. She tilted her head to the side for better access for me to kiss her. I lean back to look Y/N in her face," What's wrong?" She asks since I stopped doing my actions. I love looking at her. Damn I have missed her so much and just her being in my lap right now makes me so happy.

"I just wanted to see your beautiful face,I have missed you and just having you here in my lap just makes me happy." I say bringing her face closer to mine. I put my hand on her cheek and bring her into a heavy kiss. We stay like that for a few seconds. I pull back a hug her close to my body. We were chilling until Y/N starts kissing my jaw while slowly grinding on my lap.

'Oh she wants to get fucked on this couch.' I thought while closing my eyes and grabbing her waist.

"What are you trying to start princess?" I asked giving her a small warning. She chuckles and keeps kissing my jaw.

"I'm showing you more of what we can do in our house." She whispers in my ear then bites her lip. I would love to fuck her on this couch but this room is not soundproof enough and her sister and my friend are right outside...I do not want to get caught so yes I can't wait till she moves into my house.

"As much as I would like to have fun with you right now, I do need to pack for tour since I have. yet to start packing." I said as I ,moved Y/N next to me. She looked disappointed that nothing happened but had an understanding look on her face. She got up and stood in front of me and stretches out her hand to help me up. I take her hand pull her in my lap again. I kiss her everywhere on her face while she's giggling.

"And you said you had to leave, I was trying to help you up." Y/N pouts. I kiss her again and she smiles her beautiful smile.

'Man I love her.' I thought looking in her eyes, she staring back at me.

"Okay come on you have to pack, let's go." She says as she walks to the door swaying her hips teasingly. I rush to her side and grab her hips.

"If you ever do that again we will never leave and we will both be naked on this floor." I say huskily in her ear. I kiss her ear lobe and walk away as she stood shocked at what I said. I smirk and head to my car to pack for tour.

Hi loves!! I know this chapter was short but I did want to post something for y'all and I will definitely posting more!!! I promise this time, I will stick to my schedule and y'all YELL at me if I don't<33

Author~