Chapter 12

A/N-  hi loves~ so so happy to be back updating this chapter will involve lemon so please enjoy and if you don't like lemon you might wanna skip the chapter lol but yay! Have fun reading kittens~

Y/N POV~

"After you princess." I heard Akali whisper as she snaked her arm around my waist. Leaning back in her touch, I sighed in content. I feel Akalis' hand go to the bottom of my top and slightly lift it up and she tugs it up over my chest and arms till I'm left in my bra. I turn around and I am met with firm lips on mine. We get into a heated makeout session and I start lifting her shirt up and I pull back to look at her abs. She chuckled at me and pulled me in for another kiss, she asked for entrance but I denied so she grabbed a handful of my ass. I gasped and she pushed her tongue right in my mouth. I didn't even try to fight for dominance as I wrap my arms around her neck. She grabs under my ass and picks me up setting me on the counter, I in turn, wrap my legs around her waist pulling her closer. She pulls back from my lips and starts attacking my neck trying to find my sweet spot. There was on place she nipped out and I moaned out loud, pushing her head deeper in my neck. She pulls back again and looks at the marks she made on me and smirked,"You are mine." She says deeply as she traces her hand around the outline of my boobs. She looks me in the eyes with lust in them. Then she rips my bra off throwing it to the side. I blushed holding my chest and looking away from her. She gives me a small smile, turning my head back to her gently pulling my hand away from my breast. As she is looking at me she slowly drops her head near on of my nipples and without warning she sticks it in her mouth. I moan feeling the warmth on my erect nipple.

"Ah fuck Akali, I need you." Now this may have been my first time with an extra person but i've done this rodeo alone before and right now there is someone who needs attention. I reach for my pussy but before I could mess with her Akali grabs my wrists and pin them above my head.

"Nah uh princess just enjoy the ride." She said smirking leaving from between my legs. She walks over to my shower and turns it on. She then plus the rest of her clothes off before signaling over to me to go to her, I walk teasingly over to her swaying my hips and squashing my boobs together. When I finally get over to her, she bites her lip and smacks my ass. Hard. I moan out and she gives me another high grin. She slowly takes off my shorts and pulls off my panties with them. She pulls them down so slowly. Once my shorts and panties are off my ass she smacks it again, this time on both cheeks.

"F-fuck Akali please baby, I need you now." I yell a bit causing her to pull off the rest of my shorts all the way. She reattaches her lips on mine and softly pushes me in the shower. We both were in the steamy shower looking at each other, just breathing seeing who will make the first move. That's when Akali grabbed my hips and pushed her body on mine.

"Oh princess, I've wanted to be in this position with you ever since you teased me in your performance outfit. When we had that steamy makeup session that night and your plump ass was pressed against my lap I wanted to fuck you long and hard there, not caring if your sister or Kai was there. I wanted to make you scream my name and that I have you in my arms like this-" She strays off looking my body up and down squeezing my ass, jiggling it up and down. I felt myself get very turned on, so much I rubbed my thighs together to get some friction. Akali notices and pushes her hand in between my legs to stop what I was doing getting on her knees kissing my chest, belly and thighs as she went down to her distention. She gently pulls my legs apart and kisses the inner part of my thighs getting close to my needy part but ignores it. I was about to whine telling her to stop teasing when her tongue licked up and down my entrance. I moan out loud one hand on the railing to steady myself while the other hand found its way fondly my breast. She pumps her tongue in and out of my entrance spreading my legs apart so she could get deeper. I was so close I started shaking, I was moaning so loud that I was thankful Eve left for Kai's house.

"Akali I-i'm close." As soon as those words left my mouth she backed away from my area. I whimper about to protest when she turns me around so my ass was in her face. She alternated smaking each ass cheek, making sure to smooth it out just so it doesn't sting. I just know I have a hand print on my ass. Then she does the unexpected she starts kissing my ass top to bottom, squeezing it. After she was done abusing my ass she turned me around and stood up putting one of my nipples in her mouth while she started teasing my pussy with her fingers. Once I was dripping once again she shoved her finger in my entrance making me whine in pain. She slowly thrusted her hand in and out at a pace I could get used to her fingers at. Once I felt the pleasure I let out breathy, loud moans signaling for Akali to go faster, and thats what she did she pumped her fingers faster and deeper in my tight hole making my legs shake and my mouth yell out curses. I felt the pressure in my abdomen, my moans getting more pitchy. Akali got the memo and when harder on my pussy. After a few more thrusts I cum all over her hands, letting out curses and praises for Akali. She let me ride out my high and once I was done she took her fingers out of my hole and stuck them in her mouth looking in my eyes while doing so. I swear I almost cummed again while looking at that scene.

"Wow princess you are so sweet." She says while taking a wash cloth and cleaning me up. After she was done getting me all soapy she makes me stand in front of the warm shower head, it was surprisingly kinda hot even after all we did. Now that all the suds where off of me, it was my turn to clean her off getting her soapy and rinsing her off. After that Akali helps me out of the shower, grabbing both of us towels wrapping our body's in them. She then lifts me up and carries me to my bed and setting me on her lap laying both of us down. I was so tired from what we just did I closed my eyes, "I'm so proud of you Y/N...you did so good baby." She coos rubbing my ass from smacking it all night. I slowly let myself go into the darkness but not after she kissed my forehead.

Omg~ I'm not gonna lie this took me a few days to finish lol but I'm done! It's not the best but I wanted to get this out to y'all! Alright see ya next time...oh and Happy New Years!