Chapter 10

Hi loves. It has been a while. I know but i am back!~ I hope you enjoy the chapter!

Y/N's POV~

Ahri drops me off where my car was where Kai was going to meet me. I get out of Ahris' car and wait for Kai.

'I can't believe this is actually happening.' I looked up more articles about the whole situation while i wait fro Kai.

'I wish one of them would have told me something, i feel blinded by the news and now i feel stupid about-' a knock on my window made me lose the thought i was thinking. I grab my chest and look out my window seeing Kai. She waves at me and I release a breath that i didn't even know i was holding. I slowly open my door as she took a step back.

"Shall we go in?" Kai said nervously. I nodded as I walked to the restaurant door seating at the table I was at the previous day before. We sat down in awkward silence until Kai interrupted it with,"So you had something important to talk about? Also where were you yesterday? and why didn't you tell your sister? or even worse Akali? They were-" I cut her off with the information i found out.

"I found out they used to date" I said. and silence. Kai looked at me with wide eyes confused and shocked. She looked down as she thought of the next thing she was gonna say.

"Y/N..." she started and with that i found the articles where true and my heart breaks even more. I sigh and look out the window trying to stop my crying.

"So it's true?" i said barely above a whisper still not looking in Kai's direction.

"It was only for a few months and it was nothing serious. I feel like you should talk to them. They are still-." I cut her off again standing up deciding I need real answers.

"Thank you Kai. I think it's time I leave to get to the bottom of this and get the questions I deserve." I said smiling to her and walking a way to my car. I get in not knowing how to feel but i push that down when i put the key in the ignition and start to pull away from the restaurant. I listen to the noise outside thinking of what i should ask? How i should ask? and how would they react to me finding out i knew. i slowly made it back to my house seeing Eve and Akalis cars. I sigh knowing i can't hide forever. I park and grab the stuff i bought and slowly made my way towards the front door. I grab my key and insert it in the key hole and turn it trying to open the door quietly but as soon as it opened all the way there was a squeak noise it made Running down the stairs came my sister with a tired Akali behind her. I looked at them with no emotions not know how to hug them back. With everything I'm feeling I couldn't even hear them asking me questions. I zone back in pushing away both of them and looking at the. emotionless.

"N/N?" Eve asked as she was about to put her hand in my shoulder. As i moved away i felt tears in my eyes knowing that the answers i'm going to get are not the one i want.

"You lied to me..." I said under my breath. I know Akali heard me since she stepped forward but Eve didn't understand.

"N/N what are you talking about?" trying to give me a hug. I stepped back

"You lied to me...both of you. How could you not tell me you dated? How come i had to hear from someone else and the internet? Where you ever going to tell me or would you have left me to find out on my own?" I said keeping my voice calm as tears rolled down my face. I looked at both of their faces both had guilt written on them but Akalis had more of a hatred on her look. Like she mad someone told me. I just wait for them to say something. Anything at all but all I get is silence. I nod my head and walk past them up to my room, "Of course...please don't bother me for the rest of the day until i get my head where I need it to be. We'll talk later. " and i left without letting them get a word in. I walk quickly to my room and open my door quietly like i just snuck in. I slide down my door not wanting to be anywhere near my bed and start crying. Lost. Hurt. Confused.

Hiiiii guys! I know, I know i've been mia but i'm back! and i'm here to tell you my new writing schedule. Monday, Wednesday, and Fridays i will be writing in this book. Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday i will be writing in my Daveed Diggs x Reader book and Sunday will be an off day!!I hope you enjoyed and i i'll "see" y'all wednesday!