Chapter 13

Hi loves! I'm back from the dead(not even joking was super sick) but I'm feeling a little better now! anyways I hope you enjoy kittens~ Also this chapter will be superrrr kinky ;)

Akalis POV~

I look down at Y/N in awe. The first time we were that intimate and she handled it so well. I'm so glad we worked through our issues. I missed her during the time we were separated over something in the past that I regret what happen. I pull her closer to me peppering kisses all over her face, trying to wake her up. I feel her shift and I see her eyes look into mine.

"Good morning princess~ How are you feeling?" I asked giving her another kiss on her forehead. She sighed and sat up so she was now straddling my lap.

"I'm still tired."She says with a pout, sticking out her bottom lip.
'I swear if she does some more cute shit i'm fucking her again. ' I thinking while putting my hands on her ass, jiggling it like I always do.

"You did so good last night baby. What do you want to eat?" I asked staring dead in her eyes. She blushes and tells me everything she wants to eat. I move her to edge of the bed as I get up about to leave her upstairs.

"Wait babyyyy." She whines. I look back at her and I see her with her arms out for me to carry her. I chuckle and pull her up as she wraps her legs around my waist and her arms around my neck, putting a peck on my lips. I smile at her.

"I love you so much, my love." I said to her carefully going downstairs with her in my arms, "I've missed you so much." I said kissing her neck. She giggles and grabs my face and looks me in the eyes.

"Sunshine, my baby, I missed everything about you. I hope we can make up for the time we were away." she said as I placed her on the counter. I try to walk away to make us some breakfast but Y/N keeps her legs around me, making them even tighter so I don't move from her. I look at her face and I lock eyes with her. She gives me this look that of 'I need you.' I bite my lip.

"Babygirl, you are playing a dangerous game right now." I said in my husky voice that she goes crazy over. She bites her lip as she pulls her body closer to mine and leans into me so her mouth is next to my ear.

"What if I want to play this dangerous game. I really want to play this game mommy~." Y/N moans in my ear. I resist fucking her on this counter since I don't want Eve to literally kill me. I pull her off the counter and I pull her into a kiss. She immediately kisses back and I wrap my hands around her ass as she puts her hands through my hair, tugging my hair. I pull back before I actually fuck her in the kitchen.

"Upstairs on the bed. Now kitten~" I say slapping her ass as she sways her hips walking away from me. I chuckle seeing her walk away, stripping her night shirt away seeing her plump ass. I almost ran up the stairs seeing that. I grab a water bottle and make sure its just us in the house because I'm going to have Y/N screaming loud. When I checked out the whole house I climb up the stairs getting excited of seeing my beautiful girlfriend. The actual love of life. I have't felt this way about any person I've been with. Y/N makes me so happy and I'm so glad that she's back in my arms and I get to see her everyday and that makes me so happy. I walk into Y/N's bedroom to see her on her stomach with her ass in the air, shaking it waiting for me as I asked. I quietly close the door and walk up behind her. I place my hands on her hips and lean down to her face. She turns her head to look at me and she smiles. She tries to roll over on her back but can't since her body is pressed under mine. I pull back so she can turn all the way around. She pulls me into her lap and wraps her legs around my waist.

"Hi baby." She said like nothing downstairs happened.

"Hi princess." I say back smiling at her. She looks like she wanted to say something, "Whats on your mind, my love? Whats on your mind kitten?" She smirks and and has a blush on her face.

"I was thinking, that we should move in with each other. I mean we've been together for months now and the weeks we were apart just made me realize that you are the one for me" She said looking at me in her eyes, "SO what do you say baby?" She asks.

"Y/N..."

Hahahahahaha sorry loves but I wanted to give you a taste of kinky and romance since I left y'all for a while. I'm back to my updating schedule so yay! I love you kittens ;)

-Author<3