1

.: {🐝}:.

god you hated waking up.

you open your eyes quickly, letting the sunlight blind your gaze. with a groan, you rub your eyes, rolling on your side to face away from the light. if you were lucky, you could go back to whatever you dreaming about and drift away from reality.

"Y/N!"

or you could not.

"Y/N get your ass up! we're gonna be late, and the movers'll leave without us!"

thank god sleep will be permanent once you die.

"Alright, alright, gimme a sec!"

you groan, shimmying further under your sleeping bag. today was moving day, and your guardians were already on your ass before 8.

with a sigh, you kick the sleeping bag open and roughly sit yourself up. you stretch out your arms with a yawn before quickly checking twitter. you were meant to do a moving stream for your 5k special on twitch, and smiled at the few fans who'd tweeted out their hype.

might as well get ready.

you stand up, leaning against the wall gently after received temporary vertigo before looking up. you scanned the weirdly blank room, feeling an odd sense of longing in your chest. you'd grown up in this room, had ugly laughs and cries, as well as embarrassing incidents; you knew you were going to miss it. with a bittersweet smile, you nodded gently to the room, before shuffling towards your boxes to pick out the clothes you'd chosen the night before.

.: {🐝}:.

"good morning chat! welcome to the 5k special! wooo we're finally here!"

you cheer, shooting an arm up for emphasis. chat quickly sped by with their own greetings, along with a couple of questions that you managed to catch.

"where are you moving to? asks minecraftblock. aaa you won't doxx me that easily!"

you grin, winking cheekily at the camera.

"but for a general answer we are moving towards central england! we're about to pull up to the new house, buuuuut i won't be showing anything until we're in my room! so until then you all just sit tight and vibe to some minecraft music!"

you quickly mute your mic and switch your camera off and then turn on your 'stream paused' screen, with a small bee animation playing below the lettering. you let out a sigh once double-checking everything, lifting your head up. perhaps doing a 'moving stream' wasn't such a good idea.

"multi-tasking's hard, huh?"

your brother gives you a cheeky grin, not looking up from your old(or rather, his new) 3ds.

"oh shut up."

you frown, turning your attention back to your guardians as the car parked.

"Y/N, S/N, we're here! get your stuff out before we throw it out to the curb."

your guardian chuckled, the other turning to frown slightly at the joke. you only smiled, hoisting your camera under your arm before opening your door.

as quickly as you could, you rush to put your things in the second biggest room, since your guardians had already called dibs on the biggest. after you made sure you had everything, you set your camera back up and smiled.

"hello again chat! sorry if i kinda left you hanging, let's get this stream officially started! feel free to tweet me questions on my twitter while i struggle to assemble things."

.:{🐝}:.

the stream ended up being a success! you were tweeted out fairly appropriate questions, such as sexuality and favorite games. there were a few odd balls out there, but nothing you couldn't handle. you ended the steam with a smile, quickly switching to your twitter tab to craft out a tweet.

bumbleeee 🐝
@bumbletwt
ty everyone who came out to the steam again!! it was kinda chaotic ngl,, lmao but srsly tysm for 5k, it means a lot ily u guys 🥺💕

you switch your phone off before tossing it on your mattress. since your 'bedframe
build' had been a disaster, you opted to just sleep on the floor and wait until tomorrow for one of your guardians to help you out. with a sigh, you crawl under the thin blanket you'd brought on the ride. you gently shut your eyes, allowing sleep to overcome your senses.

until you hear your phone buzz with a notification.

though you knew better, you instinctively retrieved your phone to check, only to be met with an odd message.

tommyinnit has liked your tweet!

.:{🐝}:.

short a/n
hi sorry idk how moving works i've never moved b4 also srry if I get some terms right i'm not from england lol
also uhhh lmk if you liked i'd like to write the next chapter knowing someone's looking forward to it :>

aight bye stay hydrated 💕