14

tw;; themes of depression (stay safe ily <3)

.: {🐝} :.

it's been months, MONTHS, since Y/N got in the accident. and tommy was a wreck.

the moment he'd heard them scream he immediately knew something was wrong. Y/N's screams had haunted him in his sleep, sometimes he'd wake up and had nearly dialed the police before realizing it was just a dream.

tommy immediately went on hiatus after he heard you were stable in the hospital. the fans had been confused, and once they'd noticed Y/N's obvious absence they only grew more concerned. of course, tommy had to lie to them and said that you'd gotten grounded, a dumb lie that's eventually cave but he didn't care.

he'd shut himself up in his room, curled up in his covers as he scrolled mindlessly on his phone. his parents and friends had attempted to reach out, but he only turned the other way and cried.

as he lay on his bed, looking through the last few messages Y/N had sent to him, he felt that awful memory rise once again. just like it always did in his nightmares.

—————

"that's a lot sooner than I expected, by the way do you want to eat out somewhere tonight? it can be just us, i-if you want."

the teen fiddled nervously in his chair, his phone put on speaker on the desk in front of him. what was he thinking asking them like that!? he knew he might feel odd around them but he was straight, so why did he even ask like it was a date? they'd probably decline anyway.

"sure, that sounds fun. anywhere in particular you were thinking of?"

he blushed as their voice broke the silence, having to hold in a sigh in order to not embarass himself.

"ah, not really, I was just gonna ask you...it could be a fast-food place, a nice restaurant— b-but i'm ok with anything!"

he stammered, quickly looking to the small package he'd put on his desk. it was a small yellow bag that had a medium-sized minecraft bee plushie inside. the bee had a cute red bow around it's body, along with a tiny tag with a message tommy was hesitant to actually give to Y/N.

he smiled at the other's chuckle, looking down at their profile on his phone. he was so excited for when Y/N would actually get here... for no reason other than him hanging with his best friend of course.

"i'm on M29 right now by the way— there's this fucking guy in front of me giving me anxiety jesus christ!"

this caught tommy's attention, and he quickly switched gears. he leaned forward, raising an eyebrow as he took note of what highway they were on.

"really? is he swaying a lot? Y/N make sure to keep some distance.."

he began to worry, he wouldn't know what to do with himself if something happened to Y/N.

"I am! I don't know what's wrong with them. at first I thought texting and driving but now I think they're—"

a loud crush cut them off, and tommy's blood ran cold. he immediately panicked, standing up quickly as he attempted to get their attention.