6

.: {🐝} :.

TommyInnit wants to send you a message!

the notification lay unopened on your phone as you sat on the edge of your bed, fries long-forgotten on your desk and probably getting cold now. you ran your fingers through your hair, gripping at it slightly as you continued to study the notification.

perhaps it wasn't really him? maybe a stan or someone trying to buy your content? you tried to comfort yourself, but deep down your mind was a flurry of emotion.

you knew it was actually him.

with shaking hands, you pressed on the notif and watched as it opened up your twitter tab, leading you straight to your dms. as if the world knew you were already panicking, twitter decided to take it's time opening, the little blue circle chasing itself for what felt like decades.

you bit your lip nervously as it loaded, feeling the spark of anxiety ignite along your spine. you hated the amount of anxiety a fucking loading screen had given you.

the circle disappeared, finally opening to the dark direct message page......with one pending message.

letting out a sigh, you pressed on your new dm with tommy.

TommyInnit @tommyinnit
incredibly influential gamer
493 following 1.9M followers

Joined August 2018

Hello Bumble! I've been watching
your streams for a while and I
really like your sense of humor,
would you like to collab sometime?

you dropped your phone in surprise, a screech ripping from your throat. you quickly leaped back up on your bed and jumped up and down in excitement, flailing your arms quickly as you felt joy course through your entire body.

"HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT!"

"Y/N, SHUT UP!"

you ignored S/N's shout, eagerly sitting back down and crossing your legs, quickly typing out a response.

sure! that sounds like it'd
be fun, i'm a fan of your content
too,, when do u wanna collab?

Maybe we can record next
weekend? We can do a stream
together if you'd like

ok, that sounds good :)
oh, what's your timezone? so we
know when we're available,
mine's (insert central uk
timezone bc idk)

Oh, that's my timezone too!

oh ok sick! wanna talk abt
the collab more later?
it's pretty late rn lol

Sure, see you tomorrow Bumble!

gn!!

you felt your heart swell as you exited out of twitter. you couldn't believe it, tommyinnit wanted to collab with you, and to think a few hours prior you'd been stressing about how to impress him.

you lay back on your bed, a wide grin apparent on your face as your phone lay on your chest. staring up at your led lights as they switched colors, you let out a sigh.

"oh shit my fries!"

.: {🐝} :.