25

.: {🐝} :.

tommy did not expect to wake up like this.

one moment he was peacefully sleeping in bed, dreaming about whatever the fuck that dream was about; and then something heavy landed on his stomach and rendered him unable to breath.

his eyes shot open, gasping for air as the thing that'd made him unable to breath began to giggle. it rolled off of him, letting him breathe again. tommy glanced over to spot Y/N smiling at him.

"good morning."

it was quiet for a moment.

but only a moment.

"WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU WAKE ME UP LIKE THAT YOU BITCH!?!"

Y/N relapsed into laughter, clutching onto the sheets to help them not fall off. tommy groaned, ignoring the small part of his mind that took note of their cute laugh, and whacked his pillow into their face.

tommy laughed at how Y/N immediately stopped laughing, his face turning stony before grabbing their own pillow and smacking tommy upside the head.

tommy laughed after the initial hit, and the two of you began a vicious battle of the pillows. loud thwacks and giggles elicited the room, eventually gaining the attention of a particularly tired brother.

"Y/N. TOMMY. IT'S 7 AM. PLEASE SHUT UP!"

tommy and Y/N stilled at S/N's angry voice, exchanging a quick glance before letting out small, restrained chuckles.

"right. well, why did you wake me up so early big b?"

tommy whispered, still biting back laughter while Y/N fluffed his pillow a bit.

"oh. i dunno, had a weird dream and woke up. also, hungry."

tommy raised an eyebrow.

"what happened in your dream?"

Y/N's flicked away from his for a moment, fiddling with their pajama shirt before changing the subject.

"do you know how to cook?"

it was completely possible that Y/N may have had a flashback in his dream, but tommy decided not to pry. if Y/N didn't want to talk about, he shouldn't pry. maybe he'd ask again later.

"...yes? I can make bacon and pancakes. why do you ask?"

Y/N let out an awkward laugh, reaching an arm to rub at his neck with avoidant eyes.

"um..."

"you don't know how to cook."

"........no."

tommy busted out laughing, leaving Y/N flustered and pissed off.

"sh-shut up! can you just... make something!?! my guardians already are off at work and S/N can't even boil water."

tommy shook his head in disbelief, getting off the bed and dragging Y/N with him.

"c'mon, i'll teach you."